• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A couple RP ideas I have (Zootopia and Elder Scrolls RPs)

Wolf22red

Roleplayer and Writer
So I have a couple RP ideas based off of the original plot for Zootopia (it was a darker originally before it was changed) and a couple others involving Elder Scrolls.

My Zootopia RP idea is based off of the original plot for the movie, it was darker then what we finally got and was changed after a test screening. It had predators having shock collars, it also had Nick being the focus of the movie (strange since Judy was a main character in the original plot movie but not the focus of the movie, but in the final version she was the focus while Nick was changed to being a main character but not the focus of the movie). I learned about the original plot earlier this week and read a couple fanfictions that took elements from it. I was interested in it and yesterday made a RP based on the original plot.

For this I would need need someone to RP as Judy and I would RP as Nick, side characters or background characters can be split between us. I would really like to give this RP a try, so if anyone is interested then please let me know. This RP would have some dark elements and would be long term.

My Elder Scrolls idea was for a Khajiit to bang Nocturnal or Azura (two goddesses).

Wolf22red

Roleplayer and Writer
I kinda like Azura and Nocturnal and wanted to use them. Also I had my hopes set on the Zootopia RP since it would have more of a story.

Wolf22red

Roleplayer and Writer
I don’t know much about the Aedra, I more looked at the Daedra, especially since they are the ones who mainly communicate with you in Skyrim (already am a champion of a couple Dagon, Vail, whoever gave me the Ebony Blade (powered it up by using a revive ability (one of the standing stones gave me it, I think the necromancy one), I used it on Lydia, and i am also the champion of whoever gave me the glowing sword for clearing out her temple, and the daedra who gets you drunk and basically had you go around trying to find out what happened, I will try completing Azura’s quest and finish the Thieves Guild questline soon)

Limedragon27

I didn't mean use the Aedra, you got Elder scrolls ocs right? I got both Khajiits and Argonians of both genders available.