• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: A Cup Of Freebies

BlackCatMug

Hey guys! I'm very new the community and I really honestly need some practice with different characters... So I decided that it might be fun/a good idea to make a small freebie thread to get some practice in with other people's darlings.

Here is my gallery. Artwork Gallery for BlackCatMug -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
And the art can range from sketches to chibis and full bodies. But I mean, hey, it's practice for me and hopefully you get something you really like
I will have five slots open for this :
1:Rimna
2:pipistrele
3:Sinamuna
4:Belladonna_Mandrake
5:

Thank you for giving me your time!
BlackCatMug

Last edited:

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
You can draw my lizard gal, if you want to! .o. As long as you enjoy it yourself, of course - I'm not entitled to freebies, so just draw her if you feel like it .w. Will throw in more references if needed

Attachments

• 1546848159.jpg
    1546848159.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 51
  • 1546848233.jpg
    1546848233.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 1546848198.jpg
    1546848198.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 45

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
Hah, it's pretty cool! I enjoy the proportions quite a bit, and you nailed that semi-tomboyish design. Thank you a lot for the drawing - I don't want to undermine how kind it is for people like you to just make free artwork like that .w. Will look out for your commissions in the future

Conseqq

Got Milk?

BlackCatMug

Do you will like to draw this oc from me :

www.furaffinity.net: Germanor Anthro ( complete ) by Germanor123
www.furaffinity.net: Germanor anthro colonel by Germanor123
www.furaffinity.net: Germanor reference by Germanor123

use croc boots, hat and clothed refs. I have also other ocs but
if you're interested by him, you can draw it. ^^
He seems very interesting but sadly I don't have the best confidence in drawing Dragons quite yet. Thank you though! Once I get a little bit more confident in myself maybe!

BlackCatMug

Hah, it's pretty cool! I enjoy the proportions quite a bit, and you nailed that semi-tomboyish design. Thank you a lot for the drawing - I don't want to undermine how kind it is for people like you to just make free artwork like that .w. Will look out for your commissions in the future
Of course! QAQ Honestly, she feels just like she belongs in deltarune and I adore that aspect of it. I wanna squish her and tell her shes valid. Honestly this is the first handful of times I've drawn peoples Fursonas. I've never really done anything like this before. So it's great practice for me. I'm just happy there are people so willing to allow me to draw their characters!

And please! I have Commissions open all the time if you ever want something done. I'm happy to work with you to help you get what you like :> Or if you wanna message me to just talk. I've only been in the community for a couple of days. I could use a friend or two!

BlackCatMug

I really would love to get in on this, and I hope I'm not too late!
Here's my boy, I hope you like him!

References:
Text-Reference

..also, here are some ideas:
Oh I've never drawn a bovine before I hope I did okay QAQ Also I added something I hope that's okay I can take it off if you'd like.
upload_2019-1-7_5-38-38.png

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
Of course! QAQ Honestly, she feels just like she belongs in deltarune and I adore that aspect of it. I wanna squish her and tell her shes valid. Honestly this is the first handful of times I've drawn peoples Fursonas. I've never really done anything like this before. So it's great practice for me. I'm just happy there are people so willing to allow me to draw their characters!

And please! I have Commissions open all the time if you ever want something done. I'm happy to work with you to help you get what you like :> Or if you wanna message me to just talk. I've only been in the community for a couple of days. I could use a friend or two!
Hah, you're not the first to mention that ^^' I came up with the design quite a while ago, but now that there's a fairly popular "tomboyish lizard with bangs" from a hit game everyone likes, I'm cursed to comparisons (not that I complain :v ). In any case, it's good to see you enjoying your activity here; just wanted to point out that content creators, especially friendly ones are always appreciated and welcomed on FAF -u-

I'm a bit busy with personal stuff, but I'll definitely write you in the near future! I love making friends, shy as I am :D