• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A Deer-like Girl as a Deer Says 'Hello'!!! :)

Feyleaf

Still Sleepy
Luna Feyleaf here! Just call me Feyleaf or Fey. I am using a touchpad on my kindle now, so forgive my poor grammar or possibly weird typos. Touchpads are not my friend.

I have been on FurAffinity for quite a few years now, but I have never made an account on the forum site. I'm a silver moonlight colored doe who likes to dress in school girl outfits. That applies to my fursona and my real life self. I love cute and feminine things! When I first created a fursona many years ago, I was a cat... for like a week. Then I naturally settled on a deer and after a while the color shifted to silver, the color of the most beautiful thing ever: the moon. (I love the moon).

I am an asian fanatic and love korean and japanese fashion. I don't eat any animal products like milk, cheese, honey or meat. But I will eat Asian cuisine, Sushi if it is of quality, or special dishes someone might put their heart and blood into for a special occasion. I am shy, uneasy and socially awkward in real life, significantly less so on the Interwebs. I like to sleep, play video games, watch cartoons and browse youtube. I am monsterously lazy....

I really want to move to somewhere in the portland or seattle area and have my own home with a garden (and high speed internet). At one point, I dreamed of falling in love, but really at this point, I think I am afraid to... heh.

I don't like mean people or being mean.

And now I make dinner. Mmmm... sweet potato and home made bread rolls...

edit: ugh, I am sooo sorry! I rambled way too much.

Last edited:

FreckledFur

Heya! I'm new too. I'm Rosalie, the Australian Cattle dog from California. Nice to meetcha! ^^
Cute schoolgirl dresses and stuff rock! I wish I had more time to wear that kind of stuff~<3
Though... I lean more towards the opposite when it comes to food. For me, nothing beats steak and eggs, mashed potatoes and gravy. ^^ But sushi does rock my socks. <3

Feyleaf

Still Sleepy
Nice to meet you! I am envious that you live in California. It takes no time to wear school uniforms. I sometimes wear them to walmart... although one time someone asked if I was a gogo dancer. I googled it when I got home. How humiliating. I try to look cute and not sexy. >////< Some people don't understand.

Yeah, sushi is amazing. Unfortunately it is my favorite food. Unfortunate because it is so expensive and I cant make it well at home. Oh we~ell. :)

FreckledFur

Ohh yeah. I know that pain. When I eat, I put away enough to feed a small army, and when it comes to sushi.... oooh boy. That's why I found a place that has delicious sushi and a $15 lunch buffet. xD

I'm so used to just throwing on jeans and a tshirt.... I guess I feel a little silly in skirts and dresses..... I don't usually ever wear 'em... ><

Feyleaf

Still Sleepy
I feel the same way about Jeans. I went by many, many years without wearing pants. It isnt until last summer that I bought my first pair of jeans in over 10 years. XD

I like dressing up because it feels like armor in a way. If I dress normal, I feel like nothing. If I dress unusually, I feel like a different person in a story. I don't 'feel' eyes on me. I feel natural. That must be what it feels like wearing a fursuit. *___*