• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A Dog's Greeting!

Jubilee

AH! 35 FEET TALL?

Don't step on me! I'm just a teensy Pompom. D: Glad to see another new doggy though!! Welcome!

Zucri_theFolf

The Folf
greetings hope you enjoy your stay

Dread Husky

Just another nobody...
Welcome to FAF! Macros are cool, I thought about making a character of one just for rampaging fun. Hope you like it here but just be mindful of us tiny critters. c:

Animus

Oh wow! Im sorry I wasnt online yesterday! x.x urgh! i got pulled away from my computer! Hello, Dread Husky,Zucri_theFolf,Jubilee, Metal_Skunk,Shard, and Stargazer Bleu! Sorry for such a late reply! Yes, I will not step on anyone, I'll probably cover the place with pieces of paper with art on it but still I guess that wont hurt anyone ^^ just thank you all so much for welcoming me here. I think I'll be just fine :O Just point me to were the artist go!http://forums.furaffinity.net/members/19988-Dread-Huskyhttp://forums.furaffinity.net/members/19988-Dread-Husky

Animus

:p If I could rip holes in time and space I'd personally make you dinner once in a while and let you sample some of the things that pop to mind.

And thank you, your words are too kind.

It's no problem, and thanks id take your offer up on that food. Im pretty hungry most of the day XD

Animus

Oh wow! Im sorry I wasnt online yesterday! x.x urgh! i got pulled away from my computer! Hello, Dread Husky,Zucri_theFolf,Jubilee, Metal_Skunk,Shard, and Stargazer Bleu! Sorry for such a late reply! Yes, I will not step on anyone, I'll probably cover the place with pieces of paper with art on it but still I guess that wont hurt anyone ^^ just thank you all so much for welcoming me here. I think I'll be just fine :O Just point me to were the artist go!

Zucri_theFolf

The Folf
hai there animus

Animus

SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO ANSWER YOU ALL. I'm Back ^ w ^

depends on the size of the paper :0

Hm, I'll use any size paper you got ill just use a micro-pen :O!

hai there animus

Hello Zucri, nice to meet you too! *hugs*

prepare your anus, you're a furry now

Lol, you are very funny. But I think i can manage with my height >:O

Thanks Sushi! I really like your avatar too btw !