• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A furry creature concept

M

Morroke

Draw what you want to draw, that's how the best art is created.

Superfoxy

Insert Whiskey, recieve wisdom
I can't draw worth half a damn, so I can't give you any advice. :(

KarabinerCoyote

Steely-Eyed Rocket Guy
(Does Yosemite Sam voice) I'm fair t' middlin' with a pencil m'self. Start a-scribblin' an' don't stop 'till yuh scribbles somethin' recognizeable!

...oh, and it helps to have a theme in mind.;)

Lyrihl

TAG UR IT
(Does Yosemite Sam voice) I'm fair t' middlin' with a pencil m'self. Start a-scribblin' an' don't stop 'till yuh scribbles somethin' recognizeable!

...oh, and it helps to have a theme in mind.;)
fixed.
Just go for it. Let your hand do the drawing.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
Just look at pictures, and find some inspiration.

I looked at some Lisa Frank art and got inspired to draw a black and neon cheetah anthro, just last night.

K

Kaamos

Draw a giant robot crab that shoots lasers from its eyes and has chainsaws instead of claws. Oh yeah, the legs would also have to be chainsaws, and there should be an entire city on its back.

Zseliq

DRAW ME A ZEBRACORN!
OR A SABERTOOTH TIGER ANTHRO!

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
That seems strangely dryeena like. Are we related? o.o;

No, just one artist's interpretation of my character... she may very well have seen a dryeena somewhere, and used it. Or it may just be a serendipitious happenstance...

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
I've always liked that picture.

Thank you... I think it turned out very well, given it's the first drawing of Roose (actually, the second, but the first were working detail sketches), and the lady who did this for me was going off a written description. Still needs some tweeks and final detailing... shame the lady didn't get a chance to finish. RL, and all that...

Zerulu

Necronomnomnomicon
Draw a giant robot crab that shoots lasers from its eyes and has chainsaws instead of claws. Oh yeah, the legs would also have to be chainsaws, and there should be an entire city on its back.

Second'd.