• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A gamers greetings!

Nixonia

Hi! I'm irritating!
Hey all!

My name is Nix. I'm a gamer by passion, and want to find some friends to play online with!

I've been lurking around the forums as a guest for a while now, and decided I should poke my head in and actually say something.

My fursona is a dragon. You can find me on FA proper by the handle Nixonia. I don't draw or anything (count your LUCKY stars), but I do like fractal imagery and poetry.

So! I'm a PlayStation guy! I'm also a Battlefield guy! I play a lot of online games, and my interest varies WILDLY (currently I am VERY excited for Fortnite). So! If you want to hit me up for a game or two, shoot me a message! Til then, I think I'll bounce on over to the game discussions.

Oh yeah! I'm also a new DM for DnD (I've run one campaign), and an ooold (but super out-of-practice) RPer from old Neverwinter and Furcadia days, so not against playing as a player either!

So shoot me a message! I don't bite!.......mostly!

~Nix

Yvvki

Sassy lesser panda.
Omg Furcadia. That brings me back. It's too bad no ones in the pg13 areas anymore. Makes me kind of sad.

Anyhow hello! It's cool you took a leap out and said hi. I hope you find the like minded people you're looking for! ☆
DnD is pretty cool. n.n

Nixonia

Hi! I'm irritating!
Omg Furcadia. That brings me back. It's too bad no ones in the pg13 areas anymore. Makes me kind of sad.

Anyhow hello! It's cool you took a leap out and said hi. I hope you find the like minded people you're looking for! ☆
DnD is pretty cool. n.n

Thank you! ^.=.^

And yeah, last time I logged in was so long ago, but area after area with nobody. Ah well, we have other things now, yeah?

I hope so too! If you have a PS4 and want to game sometime, let me know!

~Nix

Yvvki

Sassy lesser panda.
Thank you! ^.=.^

And yeah, last time I logged in was so long ago, but area after area with nobody. Ah well, we have other things now, yeah?

I hope so too! If you have a PS4 and want to game sometime, let me know!

~Nix
Yea it's just too bad. I had fun making dreams. Lol.

And I wish I had a ps4. ;^;

LoEM_1942

Curse of The FenceHat™
Welcome to the forum! Good to see a fellow DM, gamer and RPer.

Sadly, I'm not a console player. Of late I don't even really have time to play my favorites (like 7D2D and FFXIV). -.- If you're up to text-based RP over tabletop, though, I'd be game for running something sometime. Always enjoy a bit of creativity.

Tecwyn

Loves Chatting
Welcome to the forum. Always fun to see another gamer here.
Consoles are awesome to play, but sadly I only use those for single player, otherwise i'd offer to join you.

Good luck in your search :D

Arcturus Maple

Enigmatic Anomaly
I am also a gamer. I mostly go with PS2, PSX, Gamecube, GBA, and PC games. Top games are Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, Disgaea Hour of Darkness, Fire Emblem, Brave Fencer Musashi, Ace Combat, King of Fighters, SoulBlade, The Third Age, Civilization V, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Party Hard, Hanafuda Playing Cards, and Super Smash Brothers Melee. And since D&D has been brought up, I'll just throw in that I like that too.

Anyone have any good stories? I remember this one time I was playing the final level of campaign in Left 4 Dead 2 and Coach somehow became stuck dangling off the edge of some construction work on the edge of the bridge. Ellis and Rochelle ran to save him and both went straight over the side to their mutually idiotic deaths. When I restarted to try again, within two minutes, Ellis was hit by a charger and sent flying off the bridge to his death. We finished okay without him. Honestly, the AI is so dumb.

There was this other time my buddy Keith was playing Jetmoto and-

Nick: We don't have time for this, Arcturus!

Okay.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Yay, another gamer!

Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Nixonia

Hi! I'm irritating!
Nice to meet you, Nix! Do you play any on PC?
I just recently set my rig back up. I had it in a raid 0 about a year and a half ago and one of the drives failed. Lost everything, and so I had put off repairing and reinstalling until VERY recently when I got the bug to play, of all things, Dwarf Fortress again. XD So, I can play on pc, and my hardware is still up to spec ^^ Add me on Steam if you want, handle is Nix_Sky, or [NLR] Nix (yes, I am brony, deal with it)

Also! Oh, the stories I could tell for all kinds of consoles!

Okay, okay, so. Playing Fallout 4. Being a sneak and creep, like ya do. Need to kill a raider across a bridge. Annoying Brotherhood of Steel helicopter flying around overhead. Whatever, they don't matter. Crouch up to raider, he's legendary. Wait until he walks away, lay down a TON of mines in his path, back up onto the bridge. Wait. Fire a couple shots his way, he didn't notice. Fine. Wait. LARGE BOOM AND RED GLOW.......from.....behind the building? Here comes the burning wreck of a helicopter over the building. "NO! Don't land on my mines!!!" Nope, not heading for mines. "NO! DON'T LAND ON MEEEE!" *CRASH* and it rolls past. I'm not dead. And thus, I learned you clip through burning helicopter chassis!

~Nix