• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
All right, I have an idea. It'll probably make our country fifty times better. And safer.
What we do, is we take all of the right-wing, Tea Party Republican, gun nut, rich, arty-farty bastards that populate the U.S.
And we put them somewhere deserted and already ugly. Like the Sahara, or, even better, Siberia.
Then we put a humongous dome over them all. Remember the Simpsons movie? Like that, but no holes in the top. There are pipes in the ground leading to the outside, with sucking fans and stuff. But no way for the air to get out.
THEN, they can prosecute gays, pollute their dome, shoot each other, be rich assholes, and make stupid TV shows all they goddamned want.
Then we film them.
It sounds like something George Carlin would say.
"We film them all shooting each other and being assbags, and then when the ratings get low, we just throw some hungry, rabid lions in there to shake shit up. I'd watch the fuck outta that!"

Schwimmwagen

Oh awesome, another political circlejerk thread? I can't wait to get this started, it's been nearly a day since the last one.

Rigby

Diaperfurs 4 Lyfe
This thread just goes to show that it's not just the Republicans who can be unbelievably ignorant.

Grimfang

This sounds like what 13-year-old-me thought about what should be done with gays: putting them all on an island to live in isolation. But then I turned out to be gay. I'm afraid if I support this, I'll suddenly realize that I really am a tea partier.

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
Oh awesome, another political circlejerk thread? I can't wait to get this started, it's been nearly a day since the last one.
But they are so fun :D

Why's it always assumed wealthy people are jerks?

:[
Appeals to the masses.

This thread just goes to show that it's not just the Republicans who can be unbelievably ignorant.
Do you really think that I believe this should ACTUALLY be done?

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
How about, both parties suck ass because their supporters fight like mentally disabled children?

Rigby

Diaperfurs 4 Lyfe
Not entirely related, but why the hell do people pick on the "tea party" of all conservative groups? If anything, that seems like the one that liberals shouldn't have an issue with (unless there are some preconceptions about the tea party that I've never caught on to like "they're all rednecks" or "they're all racist" or some dumb generalization like that).

Do you really think that I believe this should ACTUALLY be done?

Oh wait, I'm confused, is this supposed to be some psuedo-ironic attempt at humor like you're not making fun of conservatives, but making fun of liberals who think this by pretending to be one? If so, it might make sense to use something that people don't actively seriously recommend instead of this island idea.

Last edited:

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
This sounds like what 13-year-old-me thought about what should be done with gays: putting them all on an island to live in isolation. But then I turned out to be gay. I'm afraid if I support this, I'll suddenly realize that I really am a tea partier.
when i was young, i used to think we should put all the homeless people on a rocket to make a colony on the moon. then later i became homeless. and i though "can you grow weed on the moon?". ill never have my answer.

Grimfang

when i was young, i used to think we should put all the homeless people on a rocket to make a colony on the moon. then later i became homeless. and i though "can you grow weed on the moon?". ill never have my answer.

That is awesome.

From my own personal experience, I think there's a lot to be learned in becoming what we may have despised.

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
Anyone wanna trade a westboro priest for me?
I come with an Arab dish of your choice!

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Aww politics? I thought you were going to say we should start a secret furry password to learn others are furries.

Last edited:

Rigby

Diaperfurs 4 Lyfe
Aww politics? I thought you were going to say we should start a secret furry password to learn when others are furries.

Unless furries have recently cracked the secret to time travel, I don't think anyone will ever have to wonder "when" a furry is.

Why's it always assumed wealthy people are jerks?

:[

He-he-here I go.

Because it sort of makes sense. You're hoarding money while being aware that there are millions of people out there living in dystopian chaos, and most likely doing stupid shit with it.

Rigby

Diaperfurs 4 Lyfe
Because it sort of makes sense. You're hoarding money while being aware that there are millions of people out there living in dystopian chaos, and most likely doing stupid shit with it.

You mean like most people (just on a smaller, dumber scale)?

Corto

"Let's broadly insult an entire political spectrum based on stereotypes of it's followers and have no discussion whatsoever afterwards, therefore making a completely redundant and useless thread" is not a good idea.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.