• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A Hearty Hello from a Weird Draconic Unicorn!

Lusaire

The Resident Blacksmith Furry
Hey there, I go by Lusaire and I'm kinda-sorta-but-not-really new to the fandom. I joined the main Furaffinity site in 2015 on my main account, but since I can't change my username there and I wanted to rebrand using my fursona's name, I decided to create a new one and start over! I'm not sure I really considered myself a furry until just this year when I decided I wanted to pursue making furry art more seriously and try my hand at fursuit making. So I guess you could say I've been an outsider looking in for 6 years haha.

I'm twenty-three years old, female, and ace. I'm fine with any pronouns, feel free to use he/him since my fursona is male. I live in Oklahoma where we fend off tornadoes (aka walk calmly into our shelters and wait it out) yearly. I'm on the autistic spectrum, which is a fact I only discovered recently.

In real life my main profession is fabrication welding, but I'm also an artist blacksmith for fun on the side. I sometimes also do digital art as a side gig and for enjoyment, and would like to possibly switch to doing art full-time in the future. My hobbies include spending time with my horse Tumbleweed, reading books and manga/manhua, watching anime/donghua/dramas, playing video games (my current obsessions are Genshin Impact and Honkai Impact 3rd), writing for my characters, drawing, crafting, and dancing.

My fursona is Lusaire, a male unicorn dragon hybrid (a draconic unicorn, if you will). I'm currently working on a new reference for him since his old one is...ugh. But here's his toyhou.se profile if you'd like to read about him in the meantime!

My FA page is brand new but feel free to follow me there, I'm hoping to get some commission info up soon. I'm also on Furvilla!

Anyways, nice to meet y'all! Hope to see you around.

Lusaire

The Resident Blacksmith Furry
Hello fellow artist~
Blacksmithing sounds super fun, I've always dreamed of owning my own forge. :eek:
What kinda stuff do you make as a blacksmith?
Ahh it's pretty fun. I've done a number of different things so far; I've hand-forged some parts for fence panels, some brackets, etc. as well as some necklace pendants and fireplace pokers! I'm still a new smith but I'd love to eventually be able to make things like decorative door knockers and perhaps even axes and swords, someday.

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Hello and welcome! Or welcome back!...welcome still? Well anyways!

Ah, another fellow artist. The blacksmithing is super cool, too. I love watching Forged in Fire. Actually, one of the contestants on that show has knife-making classes and I was able to experience that. I honestly thought it'd be a lot easier that it was and I was sure knocked off my pedestal pretty quickly. It was tons of fun, though!

Your fursona is so pretty! I hope that comes across as a compliment as I intended and not creepy. *laughs nervously*

I look forward to seeing you around the forums here, and I hope you also post some of your blacksmithing!