• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A "Killer Fur" can kill the furry fandom.

Geek

Chico
Imagine, a serial killer fursuiter who rape and kill innocent children much like John Wayne Gacy with his clown suit. John Wayne Gacy (Killer Clown) gave bad reputation to the clown community back then but what if a bad fur give bad reputation to the furry community?

Gacy became notorious as the "Killer Clown" because of the many block parties he attended, entertaining children in a clown suit and makeup, under the name of "Pogo the Clown."

The wide publicity of Gacy's crimes is often presumed to have a strong influence on the idea of an evil clown.

Sounds familiar.

A furry can also become notorious as the "Killer Fur" a furry also attended, entertaining children in a fursuit and makeup, under the name of "Pogo the Dog."

Plus a wide publicity of a furry's crimes can be presumed to have a strong influence on the idea of an evil fur.

Last edited:

Aurali

Banned
Banned
Imagine, a serial killer fursuiter who rape and kill innocent children much like John Wayne Gacy with his clown suit. John Wayne Gacy gave bad reputation to the clown community back then but what if a bad fur give bad reputation to the furry community?

Oh god. Skittle's finally done it.

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
We'd be done. Bad stereotype plus sereal killer equals no mercy. :/

Skittle

Banned
Banned
SOMEONE RANG!?

Anyway... Gacy never killed or raped anyone in his clown outfit. ._. He was just a clown as a day job to get close to little kids.

DO YOUR RESEARCH!

This post came at a perfect time too. *totally not looking at serial killer crime scene photos. Teeheee*

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
Then I applaud his actions.

What kind of a world is it when children are given free reign to wander around and play wherever they want?

It's disgusting, those packs of feral childs roaming the streets. Did you know that each child has a carbon footprint bigger than several jumbo jets. And by raping the child first, it cuts down on unwanted procreation. We're already overpopulated. If it's going to die anyway, make the most of the opportunity!

*totally not looking at serial killer crime scene photos. Teeheee*

Props +1

Last edited:

Skittle

Banned
Banned

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
are you talking about me?

dont worry. I hide bodies really well.

Skittle

Banned
Banned
acid then fire.

bones burn reaaal nice.
:3 Just because you dispose of the bodies real nice, doesn't mean you won't get caught!

Also, male or female(victims)?

Skittle

Banned
Banned
My highschool thought I was going to shoot up the school and sent me to violence counseling, does that count?
No. ._. Mass murderers/spree murders are NOT serial killers. *flails*

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
:3 Just because you dispose of the bodies real nice, doesn't mean you won't get caught!

Also, male or female(victims)?

trannies ....

nobody misses them.

Skittle

Banned
Banned
trannies ....

nobody misses them.
D'awww, that's a lie.

Also, that would be more of a hate crime than anything else!

The Walkin Dude

Now with 20% more boring...
My highschool thought I was going to shoot up the school and sent me to violence counseling, does that count?

Really? I wore a trenchcoat, and was brooding all the time and no one even gave a shit. And this was just after Columbine. What, did you knife someone in the bathroom or something?

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
Really? I wore a trenchcoat, and was brooding all the time and no one even gave a shit. And this was just after Columbine. What, did you knife someone in the bathroom or something?
NOPE!

All I did was lol at a picture of my math teacher as a giant jabba the hutt-like monster getting shot at. The violence counselor just laughed at how stupid my principal is and how he wasted the school's money sending me there.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
D'awww, that's a lie.

Also, that would be more of a hate crime than anything else!

D: but what if you /like/ trannies?

Geek

Chico
SOMEONE RANG!?

Anyway... Gacy never killed or raped anyone in his clown outfit. ._. He was just a clown as a day job to get close to little kids.

DO YOUR RESEARCH!

This post came at a perfect time too. *totally not looking at serial killer crime scene photos. Teeheee*

I always though he killed and raped them this way:

Gacy_1.jpg

Skittle

Banned
Banned
I always though he killed and raped them this way: <picture removed>
No. ._.

He only received the name the Killer Clown because he was a clown at children's parties and such.

D: but what if you /like/ trannies?
Hrrrmm... Would still be considered a 'hate' crime because of the murdered.

Sexual serial killer anyone?

Last edited:

The Walkin Dude

Now with 20% more boring...
NOPE!

All I did was lol at a picture of my math teacher as a giant jabba the hutt-like monster getting shot at. The violence counselor just laughed at how stupid my principal is and how he wasted the school's money sending me there.

So it wasn't even the teacher, just the principal who was a complete retard then...

Seriously, it seems that the cases in which a "situation" could have been avoided are completely ignored, while all the while, the real crazies that actually pose a threat are overlooked. Just look at VT.