• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: A Little Bit of This for That (OPEN)

mm-d

God's Worst Nightmare
Howdy! I'm pretty new to the forums, and it doesn't help that I completely neglected the welcoming forums. Oh well.

But I have a deal just for you... I like to draw. I also like goofy drawings on MSpaint.

If you (you! the person reading this) create an MSpaint drawing of any quality of any character of your choice (your own, someone else's, another character) and give me a reference, I (the person writing this) will paint that character!

Alternatively, you can just give me a reference and I will give you a low quality MSpaint doodle. It's free!

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
I love MSPaint and I was able to get pretty good at it when my tablet broke and I wasn't able to "properly" digitally draw. I drew two of my characters in MSPaint, if you would like to draw them anyway you would like, go crazy!
0EpgEMA.png
LFq78yz.png
I do have lots of goofy and stupid ones too, there's two sides to every coin!
omg.png
FUCK.png
CuTe.png

mm-d

God's Worst Nightmare
I love MSPaint and I was able to get pretty good at it when my tablet broke and I wasn't able to "properly" digitally draw. I drew two of my characters in MSPaint, if you would like to draw them anyway you would like, go crazy!
I do have lots of goofy and stupid ones too, there's two sides to every coin!
Listen to Me, goofy and stupid doodles are??? the shit???? they are VERY important to me. thank you for providing them.

mspaint is such a simple program, which makes it a great program to start and experiment in. i greatly appreciate mspaint and it forcing me to think outside the box whenever i need to stimulate myself artistically. plus, it's just a lot of fun to draw in. thank you for participating!!

here is your Fellows, i decided to do both because i think your fellas are pretty cute!!

click on the image to go to the furaffinity page! <3

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Listen to Me, goofy and stupid doodles are??? the shit???? they are VERY important to me. thank you for providing them.

mspaint is such a simple program, which makes it a great program to start and experiment in. i greatly appreciate mspaint and it forcing me to think outside the box whenever i need to stimulate myself artistically. plus, it's just a lot of fun to draw in. thank you for participating!!

here is your Fellows, i decided to do both because i think your fellas are pretty cute!!

click on the image to go to the furaffinity page! <3
Oh my god! This is gorgeous! I've always loved MSPaint and it's amazing to see someone who appreciates the program as much as I do! Thank you so much, its beautiful and I love it!! <3

Conseqq

Got Milk?
Howdy! I'm pretty new to the forums, and it doesn't help that I completely neglected the welcoming forums. Oh well.

But I have a deal just for you... I like to draw. I also like goofy drawings on MSpaint.

If you (you! the person reading this) create an MSpaint drawing of any quality of any character of your choice (your own, someone else's, another character) and give me a reference, I (the person writing this) will paint that character!

Alternatively, you can just give me a reference and I will give you a low quality MSpaint doodle. It's free!
I'd really like to try and get some more art for you. Unfortunately I'm really only good at drawing eyes.

I can draw your characters eye for some more super cute trans-pride related art! (Maybe with a pride-flag colored septum piercing, and hanging out with yours. I know it's a lot to ask, but I think it'd be cute.)