• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A Lovely Drive Through Hell

ToastyStrewdle

HAHAHAHAAThat's not funny.

JegoLego

Fig Newton
What's going on in this video?

ToastyStrewdle

"Where exactly did I say this was supposed to be funny at all?"

It was more of a creepy joke. idk.

JegoLego

Fig Newton
Are there chemicals that are causing the different colored flames? I would've done more research but all the comments were in a different language.

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
What's going on in this video?
Forest fire in Russia made it to the highway it seems.

Did you found this video, or did you drove through that yourself?

Oh hell naw! This was in Russia.

Are there chemicals that are causing the different colored flames? I would've done more research but all the comments were in a different language.

I'm not sure tbh! I think it's fluctuations in the camera as well as the amount of lighting.

A

Amiir

The shitty music ruined the video

Anyway, all's a-ok, they're russians anyway. Riding through burning woods? Ha! That's petty nonsense for them. And I can prove it. The guy at 0:48 had his car on fire, FIRE. Did that stop him? Nope, cuz he russian

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
The shitty music ruined the video

Anyway, all's a-ok, they're russians anyway. Riding through burning woods? Ha! That's petty nonsense for them. And I can prove it. The guy at 0:48 had his car on fire, FIRE. Did that stop him? Nope, cuz he russian

Weird. I thought the music was a nice touch. Added a sense of eerie discord.

ToastyStrewdle

The weird thing is...
I had no idea this was in Russia, yet I felt as if it was...

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Nasty... gonna need a new air filter and paint-job after that roadtrip. Perhaps a new set of tires?

nurseeyeroll

Love my child Red Savage. I feel blessed that I get to find bits and pieces of your thoughts and concerns over so many topics. I miss our being your living ang breathing google when your out of data. Love Momma

Soul-Wolf

Banned
Banned
Love my child Red Savage. I feel blessed that I get to find bits and pieces of your thoughts and concerns over so many topics. I miss our being your living ang breathing google when your out of data. Love Momma

I think when all's said and done, there will probably be a huge Red Savage collection, somewhere. People are already sort of trying but it's just not all in one place yet. The best has yet to come there. It's just going to take time as people try to decide how to really do her justice. All the tribute art and writings dedicated to her and everything is really just the beginning.