• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A Lurker Emerges

Hello! I've been lurking on furaffinity and the forums for awhile now but only just now worked up the courage to actually start talking. >.<

I've been a furry as long as I can remember. I used to roleplay as animals as a little kid, and when I was 11-15 I was super active in the furry community on deviantart. I am now trying to get back into it and find some friends and people to talk to! ^.^

What else.... Oh! I just started working on my first fursuit! (I'm making the kitty in the image below! =^^=) I'm starting off by making normal fursuits and then I hope to start making some quadsuits.

Nice to meet you~

Attachments

• 1491169750.cosplaydawn_adara_reference_sheet_fa.png
    1491169750.cosplaydawn_adara_reference_sheet_fa.png
    420 KB · Views: 43
S

Sergei Sóhomo

Mate you're behind a computer. You shouldn't be afraid to talk to other anonymous dickheads behind a screen

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Mate you're behind a computer. You shouldn't be afraid to talk to other anonymous dickheads behind a screen
Touché...

Welcome Cosplay! Awesome ref!

Kirkzer

Hello and greetings, I love your reference sheet :) I only joined in December and like you was scared as F to talk even on here but it helps build up confidence and now I feel very comfortable talking online and in-person. My fursuit has helped me get more confident because no one can see my face/me but only my character so no one is judging or seeing me. I only been in the fandom for short time but already made a good friend I met here on FAF and we went to a meet and are going to a con later this year so I think you will find friends here and in the fandom. You be surprised how many furries are shy and like me was very scary even talking online but I have learnt not to worry about making mistakes and being a character can also help a lot. If you have any questions or want to talk feel free.

Hello and greetings, I love your reference sheet :) I only joined in December and like you was scared as F to talk even on here but it helps build up confidence and now I feel very comfortable talking online and in-person. My fursuit has helped me get more confident because no one can see my face/me but only my character so no one is judging or seeing me. I only been in the fandom for short time but already made a good friend I met here on FAF and we went to a meet and are going to a con later this year so I think you will find friends here and in the fandom. You be surprised how many furries are shy and like me was very scary even talking online but I have learnt not to worry about making mistakes and being a character can also help a lot. If you have any questions or want to talk feel free.
Thats amazing that you made such a good friend already! ^^ I'm already surprised just how nice everyone is here.

Is that going to be your first convention? Even when your not fursuiting, conventions are an absolute blast! You two are going to have so much fun!

Kirkzer

Yes this fandom of what I seen is very friendly and everyone for the most part is looking out for one another. If you a good person this fandom will except you for who you are :)

Yes will be my 1st convention of any kind! Yay so excited happening in may.

Is fursuiting the reason you wanting to get more involved in the community?

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Whenever I hear the word "Lurker" I always think of the Lurker unit from Starcraft..

Welcome to the forum, darlin'.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Yes this fandom of what I seen is very friendly and everyone for the most part is looking out for one another. If you a good person this fandom will except you for who you are :)

Yes will be my 1st convention of any kind! Yay so excited happening in may.

Is fursuiting the reason you wanting to get more involved in the community?

Its more that I don't know any other furries personally and want to talk to other people who have the same interest. Its like trying to talk about a sport with someone who dosent know the rules of the game. ^^´

And isn't the only NY that truly matters?

New York is only the city.