• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[. . . a message from the clergy ] /j

looking for a new pal on discord?

• sure! (add me: endernewt#6811)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nahhh-

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

endernewt

/ / not an eater of hearts — (he/it)
hey everyone!

i'm endernewt (he/it), and i'm a 19-year-old art student with a lil' gremlin mind that loves to collect things *cough* chicken smoothie

some of my hobbies include studio art, songwriting, witchcraft, and being out in nature. my current interests include beastars, bnha, doctor who, hannibal, and the band ghost. i'm all over the place with lots of special interests (and/or hyperfixations), so i'm down to talk about anything and everything that makes you happy!
i don't know my way around here just yet, but i'm looking forward to meeting people in the process. i’m also brand new to the furry community and always taking pointers/looking to get involved. feel free to hit me up on my discord or message me here if you like to ramble as much as i do! :>

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
hey everyone!

i'm endernewt (he/it), and i'm a 19-year-old art student with a lil' gremlin mind that loves to collect things *cough* chicken smoothie

some of my hobbies include studio art, songwriting, witchcraft, and being out in nature. my current interests include beastars, bnha, doctor who, hannibal, and the band ghost. i'm all over the place with lots of special interests (and/or hyperfixations), so i'm down to talk about anything and everything that makes you happy!
i don't know my way around here just yet, but i'm looking forward to meeting people in the process. i’m also brand new to the furry community and always taking pointers/looking to get involved. feel free to hit me up on my discord or message me here if you like to ramble as much as i do! :>

Hya, Mambi here and a pleasure to meetcha! I'm also Wiccan and a nature-lover and a doctor who fan (Tennant's my fav, bar none). Enjoy your stay and see ya around!

endernewt

/ / not an eater of hearts — (he/it)
Hya, Mambi here and a pleasure to meetcha! I'm also Wiccan and a nature-lover and a doctor who fan (Tennant's my fav, bar none). Enjoy your stay and see ya around!
ooo, another wiccan! how long have you been practicing? i’d have to call myself a bit of a baby witch still, but i’ve finally got my altar all decked out. (and i’m absolutely a tenth fan too, heh)

thanks for the warm welcome! it’s lovely to be here :>

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.