• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A new character for Riho's life. Hip hooray

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
Quinn the Sea Otter
Dedicated to PsychicOtter, because he made me do this

Sex: Male

Quinn is a rather small figure, sometimes overlooked when walking through crowds. His fur is a natural brown, and he has a tattoo of a musical note on his left shoulder. . His ears are pierced with small beads, and his lower lip has a small ring in the right side. His eyes are bright piercing green (which is also his favorite color). He has a head of spiked hair, the tip of which are dyed green.

The musical note on Quinn's shoulder is due to the fact that he enjoys playing the guitar and ukelele. As on otter, he is also obviously an avid water fanatic. He loves to swim, surf, and basically do anything he can with water, an activity he can never get Riho into doing.

Several years earlier, Quinn found Riho in an ally. He was thin as a rail and caked with scars, mud and grunge. Quinn's heart immediately went out to the young hyena, and took him home with him. He fed him and nurtured him, and Riho soon became much larger and more muscled. The two developed a bond, and both feel that Riho is Quinn's son.

There ya go Psychic.
Otter fursona.

Last edited:

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
PsychicOtter, how dare you do this to my friend!?

HereKittyKitty

It's all fun and games...
Sounds cool.
Though I don't think you mentioned how muscular Riho is enough. :V

Riho

My only criticism is you mentioned muscles too much. Also, how the otter guy is a surfer is sort of generic and boring. :u
It was to satisfy psychic otter.
The slut loves muscles and surfer dudes :V

HereKittyKitty

It's all fun and games...
Ah, much better.
It just didn't seem to make sense to brag about your muscles in someone else's character profile.
This is about Quinn, not Riho's smexiness.
^.^

Riho

Ah, much better.
It just didn't seem to make sense to brag about your muscles in someone else's character profile.
This is about Quinn, not Riho's smexiness.
^.^
But it must be known D: