• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A new furry convention: Furrydelphia

D

Deleted member 82554

It's the weirdest thing, for some reason the name of the convention sounds like some type of mental illness.

Augmented Husky

Mind currently uploaded
It's the weirdest thing, for some reason the name of the convention sounds like some type of mental illness.
my first thoughts exactly LOL

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
surprisingly, despite being in NJ and not being friends with many furs, I have actually heard about this con from pretty much all my friends on skype. I may have to take a day drive down to see what its all about :O

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
I'm new to this and this will be the first con I go to...what should I expect? any after hours fun happen?
You can go to panels and go to dances. Buy tons of cool stuff in the dealers room. Theyre also doing karaoke. free lunch if you prereg. I love seeing all the suits and costumes. Usually late night not much goes one unless there are adult panels, dance might run late too like 2am and also might be room party's to look into.