• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A new furry game is out on the market

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:)

Saw this is Steam Greenlight awhile ago glad to see it is still coming around. I added it to my Steam Wishlist for when more features and things are added to it. (=

:)

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
>a furry game
A "game with anthropomorphic characters", to be precise. A "furry game" would be some kind of Scalie Tits Flamewar Simulator, or something where you run around in full-body animal costume and embarass yourself in front of public, just to name a few ideas.

Wolveon

I swear I will not kill anyone
>a furry game
A "game with anthropomorphic characters", to be precise. A "furry game" would be some kind of Scalie Tits Flamewar Simulator, or something where you run around in full-body animal costume and embarass yourself in front of public, just to name a few ideas.
So pretty much Saints Row IV.

JumboWumbo

Banned in two states.
>a furry game

Shit, I'd play that.