• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A plea for help

Help please! I'm trying to acess the role playing forum ( http://wingedforest.info/adrBoard ) and it's giving me this error:

Template->make_filename(): Error - file cash_viewprofile.tpl does not exist

every time I attemt to go into a thread, I can't even PM people on the site for help! I can tell this isnt happening to everyone, because every time I check there are new posts. I can get to the main page, but thats it. Can anybody help me or suggest anything? I miss the RPing goodness!

Hmm, I can log in just fine. Sorry, but I'm not so sure what the problem is. If you're trying to use the account made before the site went down for awhile, then that won't work. All of that info went "good-bye" for some reason. I had to make a new account after the site went back up.

(Sorry I haven't been able to come by lately, I've been busy with Seeing Red. Twenty-one chapters and counting.)

I don't know, I made a new account and everything, its not letting me go on at all, even from a different computer :(

Now its telling me :

Template->make_filename(): Error - file AWI_body.tpl does not exist

dave hyena

A wonderous moorhen
I haven't got an account or anything, but I can go into threads there and click on stuff and everything and that seems to work OK. I'm using Opera.

Hmm whenI'm not logged in it works fine, maybe there something wrong with my account :/

Crud I can't make a new account, I already have one on that email.... if theres an admin form that sight reading this...can you please delete my old account so I can make a new one and come back?

HEY!! i'm having that same problem!!!