• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A poem a day keeps the rhyme going.

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Limericks! Sonnets, free verses, rhymes, ballads, blank verses, epics, epitaphs, haikus, names and narratives.

Poems are varied and different. So why not try to write one daily to cheer up someone?

Share your poems! They dont need to be perfect. A poem is simply great by doing it with hope and feeling. Who knows? Maybe your words reach someone.

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
A limerick for everyone!

In a good day the lady bought a hair pin in particular.
The pin was thin and shiny, quite irregular.
That special pin was but a special trinket.
One special to someone that follows the path of the pickpocket.
Oh good lady was quite the thief, one described as stellar.

Limericks can be funny, naughty or tell a story. They follow an AABBA format in the rhyme. First and second sentence rhyme with the fifth. And third and fourth between themselves

HistoricalyIncorrect

We don't want Muscovites, we don't want no more!
Enough of the cold and the winter!
We don't want their Tsar on our throne!
So come, let's pull out the splinter!

Let's rise our lances, let's charge them on fields!
Let's break their entire formations!
March through the fire to feel gentle breeze!
Let's do it for our nation!

We'll chase them back all way up to Syberia!
We'll freeze them to bone and let our guns blaze!
After the war let's rise our criteria!
And into the future we'll gaze

Just a quick one, I hope you will like it

HistoricalyIncorrect

im sorry that it is not limerick but that is the only thing i could come up with

Daithi Aaron Radcliff

X rated and animated
As I walk through the fields that were once gray, somebody whispers within the wind to stay.
As a continue to walk I listen to this voice from long ago, a tender feeling that I wish to know.
The sky was once cloudy and lightning for sure, I truly couldn't take it anymore.
I didn't have a pack to run back to, but now I can see clearly as the sky is not blue.
The flowers are blooming and the trees are growing back stronger than before, I don't see this as a total bore.
I saw life color blind but in this forest I can see all the colors that the flowers wish to show, the voice continues to whisper to me whenever I am feeling low.
I hope for a new tomorrow and I hope for a better today, hope for the voice to show herself because by her side I will stay.

Daithi Aaron Radcliff

X rated and animated
you do? What type of stories?
I mostly do fantasy and spice of life style stories as I'm hoping to have more people read my stories and also while I'm here I can try to learn how to make new stories for my fursona. As I'm thinking about rewriting his story for a book.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Well you can send me something

Would you like to read something from me?

HistoricalyIncorrect

Daithi Aaron Radcliff

X rated and animated

HistoricalyIncorrect

You'll have to follow me so I will be able to look into your history as it seems like it's not letting me see your notes.
What notes? I have made it public but if you want a follow the how are you called?

Daithi Aaron Radcliff

X rated and animated
Day by day of waiting your hand, I promise of prophesy something that you would always understand.
Destiny revolves in different ways, truth or lies in different shades.
You hold my hand with in the Wind, I hope this is not a total sin.
The door is open to let us begin, luck has nothing to do with it because being with you is a total win.

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
can you hear me weep?
mcdonalds can't find my house!!!!
im so damn hungry
I can feel your hunger xD its amazing how good you are at sharing how hungry you are