• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A poem a day keeps the rhyme going.

Daithi Aaron Radcliff

X rated and animated
With everything we do and and everything we take, some things are misunderstood and some things are a mistake.
Step by step we grown stronger, we all hope to last so much longer.
One by one you missed opportunities to reveal who we are inside, moments that make us want to sit around and hide.
Continue to wait for that special someone our special time, just something to make your life shine.

Foxy Emy

Scarlett / [Selena] / <Emy>

zenmaldita

always hungry

Foxy Emy

Foxy Emy

I wrote my first Don Volpe RP post tonight after a long time, and then seeing some of the peeps on this thread, I think that's why this popped out of my head.

There once was a Maldita named Zen

Who was really quite handy with pen

She dreamed up a Volpe

And he got a golpe

The only real question was when

I tried to find a really funny ending to the joke, but this is the best I can come up with. If anyone can think of a funnier one, please post it?

@zenmaldita
@Unicon
@HistoricalyIncorrect
@Rimna

There once was a @zenmaldita;
she wasn't a real life bandita.
She dreamed up a crime---
but never a rhyme---
with Volpe who'd "break offa you feeta!"

Foxy Emy

Now THAT"S what I'm talking about!

The only reason I came up with it is because my lysdexic brain finally figured out what order the letters in "zenmaldita" are supposed to go in so, I could finally pronounce it...

Then I reeeeeeally wanted to rhyme her name with "bandita" because it sounded fun.

Then I suddenly remembered your DVRP poem and realized that the first line you wrote was about her! When I looked over it, I finally understood what it was about...

So, a lot of things had to happen in quick succession for me to even think to write this poem.

Wulf Canavar

"He flashed a knowing grin...."
The only reason I came up with it is because my lysdexic brain finally figured out what order the letters in "zenmaldita" are supposed to go in so, I could finally pronounce it...

Then I reeeeeeally wanted to rhyme her name with "bandita" because it sounded fun.

Then I suddenly remembered your DVRP poem and realized that the first line you wrote was about her! When I looked over it, I finally understood what it was about...

So, a lot of things had to happen in quick succession for me to even think to write this poem.

<bust a gut laughter>

Arrooooo!

Awesome! It flowed that quick for me too. I think all the writing in my brain from the DVRP contributed to making it happen so quick. I don't think of myself as a poet at all.

Foxy Emy

<bust a gut laughter>

Arrooooo!

Awesome! It flowed that quick for me too. I think all the writing in my brain from the DVRP contributed to making it happen so quick. I don't think of myself as a poet at all.

Also, her comment above saying that she is a shitposter, not a poet, played a big part in helping me rhyme.

Foxy Emy

@Whimsycal @Morning-mouse @Daithi Aaron Radcliff

Okay, I revised Diamonds on a Lake of Silver. Feedback is more than welcome; as I used to say when I would share drafts with other poets: shred it to pieces!

Diamonds On a Lake of Silver

I float alone,
sitting on this lucid lake of sterling silver.

Not a footprint breaks
the immaculate silver snow, bright before me.

The sterile sting of icy iron fills my noble nose,
the only fragrance the freezing cold can carry.

I cast my gaze up the woeful, wizened oak
watching the solar song’s beauty perched playfully.

It waves and wets the cold, crystalline treetops;
showing the diamonds’ rainbow fire freed in the illustrious ice above.

The diamonds formed from last night’s assault of sleet,
slicking the road’s surface and that of the silvery snow.

It bound and bittered the bitumen
causing even careful cars to be crushed.

The breeze blows; it tickles my skin, today,
touching and teasing the tips of the treetops.

It laps the diamonds loose,
leaving them to fall, fragile, broken before me.

Striking the silver, they shatter,
shimmering into existence many millions more dancing diamonds.

Click. Click. Click. The clacking sound surrounds me
as they fall; the broken diamonds’ dust glistens as my evergreen eyes.

Their deaths are birthing new thoughts
just as their births caused other thoughts to cease.

I float alone

watching diamonds dance and die together
lucidly lying upon an unlabyrinthine lake of sterling silver.

zenmaldita

always hungry
i didnt know my name would be such a muse
oh the many things we could use!
my threats are but a ruse
solely for I to amuse

but let's cut to the chase, I'm not here for that
here's a haiku I made
while browsing for house and lot

-ahem-

I AM /SO/ TIRED that
if I buy a house, it has
to have a bathtub.

{srsly all these new housing developments keep using showers. my bones need a good damn soak!}

I

Infrarednexus

Your horns are big,

your fur is brown,

You're the most fun deer to have around

upload_2018-9-27_12-36-46.png

To my friend, @TacomaTheDeer

Foxy Emy

i didnt know my name would be such a muse
oh the many things we could use!
my threats are but a ruse
solely for I to amuse

but let's cut to the chase, I'm not here for that
here's a haiku I made
while browsing for house and lot

-ahem-

I AM /SO/ TIRED that
if I buy a house, it has
to have a bathtub.

{srsly all these new housing developments keep using showers. my bones need a good damn soak!}

*cough* --ahem--

Time to revise my poem about you:

There once was a zenmaldita;
she wasn't a real life bandita.
She dreamed up a crime---
and even a rhyme---
with Volpe who'd "break off-a you feet-a!"

And make a new one for Wulf, too!

There once was a @Wulf Canavar;
he howled at the moon from afar.
He thought I was funny,
that my jokes were quite pun-y,
and that "Wulf Wurf Dwurf" made me a star.

Daithi Aaron Radcliff

X rated and animated
It really ticks me off when the days come and go, it pisses me off and there's no real love to show.
It grinds my gears when people want the attention, but turn away when you have a problem that is to be mentioned.
it gets on my damn nerves to have to listen but don't speak, I'm like a boiler getting closer and closer to my Peak.
I've seen it all and done it all for the masses the masses, it was a struggle to pass my classes.
I'm not wanting to be one of those big wigs in those cars, try to jump off planes just to show how much money I have or how far.
I can remember when the police did nothing to stop the pain, for a homeless man not trying to get a job but trying to ask for loose change.
People looking at me like I am a creep or freak of nature that needs to be locked up in a cage, trying to hold a relationship and trying to be on the same page.
all of this makes me want to bug out on the world and see how fast they turn away, it is feels like it just going to be one of those days.
People act like they care until questions pop up in front of their faces, then they disappear like goes to different places.
Asking me for money and then asking for change just because they think I'm a nice guy, but nobody was there for me when I was down on my knees ready to cry.
From my own father to my own mother, I only had the shadow behind me and the city like no other.
I never asked for money and I never asked for a future that looks so drama fueled by hate, not much freedom in people nowadays and making it sound like that's their fate.
WAKE UP WORLD DO I NEED TO SCREAM AND SHOUT, MUST I BUG OUT ON YOU ALL JUST TO KNOW WHAT I'M ALL ABOUT!!!!
I hate the fact that I have to kiss ass to get where I need to be, why can't anyone lend me a shoulder or a hand and except the person that I truly want to be?

Foxy Emy

It really ticks me off when the days come and go, it pisses me off and there's no real love to show.
It grinds my gears when people want the attention, but turn away when you have a problem that is to be mentioned.
it gets on my damn nerves to have to listen but don't speak, I'm like a boiler getting closer and closer to my Peak.
I've seen it all and done it all for the masses the masses, it was a struggle to pass my classes.
I'm not wanting to be one of those big wigs in those cars, try to jump off planes just to show how much money I have or how far.
I can remember when the police did nothing to stop the pain, for a homeless man not trying to get a job but trying to ask for loose change.
People looking at me like I am a creep or freak of nature that needs to be locked up in a cage, trying to hold a relationship and trying to be on the same page.
all of this makes me want to bug out on the world and see how fast they turn away, it is feels like it just going to be one of those days.
People act like they care until questions pop up in front of their faces, then they disappear like goes to different places.
Asking me for money and then asking for change just because they think I'm a nice guy, but nobody was there for me when I was down on my knees ready to cry.
From my own father to my own mother, I only had the shadow behind me and the city like no other.
I never asked for money and I never asked for a future that looks so drama fueled by hate, not much freedom in people nowadays and making it sound like that's their fate.
WAKE UP WORLD DO I NEED TO SCREAM AND SHOUT, MUST I BUG OUT ON YOU ALL JUST TO KNOW WHAT I'M ALL ABOUT!!!!
I hate the fact that I have to kiss ass to get where I need to be, why can't anyone lend me a shoulder or a hand and except the person that I truly want to be?

Sounds familiar... : )

Foxy Emy

Daithi Aaron Radcliff

X rated and animated
I'm always writing poetry so it was in one of my Instagram pages so I decided to put it into the the Roleplay.
As I look up at the Starry Sky, I don't know what is the reason to why I cry.
I'm standing in the ocean waiting for you, but all I can see is the fish that care if I am blue.
I walk along the grass hoping to see you in a field of flowers, I hope we can talk more than just an hour.
You are my friend and not my enemy at all, but it's your friend is always there for one another even when our backs are against the wall.
You are not there for me when I need you most of all, if it was sink or swim it feels like you would just like me fall.
The more I feel like you are not my friend and you're just using the word, if you really used it correctly it would be the sweetest thing that I could ever had heard.
As I look up at the sky I can see myself within the stars, I know how much I'm worth Just Like You Know Who You are.
I have come far and I will continue to do so with my followers and the people that care for me the most, from the north to the South and even the East Coast.
I can look to the scene and then to the Stars above me always with each night, I want to know that you're my friend because I'm not looking for a fight.
I don't want to be alone but this poem is truly clear, losing a friend which is you is truly something to fear.

Foxy Emy

There once was @HistoricalyIncorrect;
he had Eastern Connections to protect.
His mind a bit hazy,
he was a hair crazy,
and might roll a tank into town, I suspect.

Daithi Aaron Radcliff

X rated and animated
From every moment of every day, I wonder where you are and where you will stay.
You like something that your father does not, this club that we have is all that you got.
You love to Read Manga when you're not feeling blue, from being abused at home and feeling like dreams will never come true.
Hoping that the days will just go by, I really hope he does not make you cry.
From the bruises on your arm to the tears in your eyes, I must say that you are not that good at telling lies.
I must say that I care for you to the point of no return, don't you see my feelings you can't you see their burns.
When you or at the club writing poetry with the others and me, all I can think about is you getting hurt which is abuse that I see.
I care for you and miss you so very much, so please call me and also stay in touch.
I don't want you to feel like you don't belong here at all, no matter the rest no matter the fall.
I'll protect you and help you any way that I can, so I wish that I could ask you where have you been?
I hope you get this message as my feelings for you are so true that my poetry is turning gray, when I see you I still don't know what I will say.
If you do come back I'll make you a cupcake fit for just you, or maybe even read new manga under the window which is true.
Maybe you can write a poem together just you and me, outside of the school under a cherry blossom tree.
I miss you so much I wish you were here, losing you would truly be my biggest fear.