• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ThiccPinkPunkGoddess

PunK me, PunK you
How's it rockin' furries?

Pink Punk here and I'm currently on the market for an artist to do a awesome sketch for me. So used to being in others shadows and doing as I'm told, I'm sick of it and now it's time for me to shine and show the world what I'm all about.

This sketch is going to be that of my fursona that I want to bring to life. I will provide references of course, all you have to bring is your best works.

My budget for this is from $15-35USD. (If you can fit a full-body sketch with light shading in the right places that fit in my budget, I'd greatly appreciate it.) If need be, I think I can swing $50USD. Got a deal? Shoot that my way too!

I won't be picking an artist right away, nor do I have a time limit. I do have RL things that I need to take care of, but don't worry about me paying you. I always pay and always on time.

Your art in someways should be able to fit my personality, or very close to it. I'm not looking for anything lewd, so SFW at the moment. Don't worry, I'll be in touch in the future for those naughty yiffs we all love and adore.

A bit about my personality: I'm dark and moody, always sarcastic; however, I do have a sweet side, especially with my weakness for strawberries. Chains, collars, piercings and (currently non-existent) tats are what I enjoy. Black make-up, from lipstick to eyeliner and bold color hair is what outlines my world and life. The ironic part of me? I'm not really a huge fan of pink, however, this fursona of mine will embrace a little bit of it with every work of art I do plan on getting of her.

My fursona is going to be of the lagomorph species. A Tan Rabbit to be exact. I love it's markings and the transition from light to dark, kind of like me. Thick in just the right places and with a taste for being rebellious and not caring for who knows it.

If you're an expert artist that knows their way around a bunny or two, I'd love to see what you have in your galleries. Edgy? Bring it. Great at drawing fuller size furry gals? I'll take it! Don't be shy and let me browse your works. I know that once I find the perfect artist, we'll do wonders for my fursona. I want it all to be perfect.

Well, that's all for now, fur-lovers! Can't wait to see what you bring to the table; personalities, portfolio and all.

Keep on Rockin'!

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

Flat color and character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
26159885@400-1516811571.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

Zoe00cherry

Hi! I think this picture is similar to what you seem to be looking for. Something like this (full colors and detailing) will cost $25, but don’t worry! That includes a full body sketch, not just waist up.
71F0FB7F-AF6F-468B-A154-606197A476B4.png

pimpartist

Heya :) ! I would love to do your commission! Below you'll find some relevant examples of my work:

1506539775.pimpartist_spitty_commission_2.jpg
emotional piece 1280 1.jpg
Date With a Drifter Cover HD 900.jpg
1510432456.pimpartist_mucha_commission_final_1.jpg
Ruby's heraldry small.jpg

My Pricing:
- for just lineart+flat colors, it's going to be 35 USD. With some light shading, it'll be 45 USD
- deal : for custom Heraldry, like the last example, it's 60 USD

To see more of my art you can check out my FA: Userpage of pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA or send me an e-mail at: thepimpartist@gmail.com !
Thank you!

eggyulks

The Talking Egg Yolk
Hi~! I don't know if you're interested in my style, but take a look here. I can do sketches with light shading within your budget!

dakleigh

If you're still looking, I have open commissions! Full body sketches like these ones are $15, and a finished full color drawing is $40. There are some more details in my thread here

5d977f704c.jpg

Last edited:

ThiccPinkPunkGoddess

PunK me, PunK you
Thank you to all artists who either have posted or pm'd me. I'm her to announce that after racking my brain over how much longer I plan on waiting, I've chosen to not wait. I have picked my artist for this sketch.

Do not fret, there shall be other opportunities and future hires!

I wish you all luck in your future commissions! Thank you and keep it Rockin'!