• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A question (NSFW)

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Lulz. Honestly, really, who would do it? I'm curious now.
See my earlier post in the thread. If the neighbor's dog began walking and talking, and was of a large enough size before doing this (So that it would be at least 5' when on the hind legs), there's a good deal of Furries who would bang it if they didn't realize it was their neighbor's dog and thought Furries had become real. Not because they want to bone a dog, but because it'd basically look near-identical to what a 'real' furry would.

The only main appearance differences between an average Furry and their base species tend to be breasts, sometimes minor changes to feet and hands, and slightly less protruded torsos. Maybe you could throw a few facial features in there too. That's about it. The majority of Furry changes have to deal with the animal's behavior or physical size, at least if you transfer the images into something looking more realistic.

Tl;dr: If they thought Furries were real (say something on the news that sounds credible on a day other than April 1st) and that it was a Furry instead of their neighbor's pet, probably a few.

Defcat

Deaf spelled wrong...
ummmmmm..... I'm gonna have to flat out say no to your proposition.

The only consevable way that I could see any sort of sexual contact to a furry is:
A: if they were real and had human inteligence
B: if I loved and was married to said furry

None of these are distinct possibilities therefore I will never have sex with a furry and am perfectly ok with that.

BTW this is one of the wierdest threads I have yet to see. Had a few rofl moments so I suppose it was worth it.

Elv02

The Cake Is Not A Lie.
I can see what you're trying to ask...

There's a fine difference between:

-An anthro "furry" dog that has human characteristics and personality traits
-A yapping drooling dog that can walk on two legs...

So, maybe you want to restate the question?

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
See my earlier post in the thread. If the neighbor's dog began walking and talking, and was of a large enough size before doing this (So that it would be at least 5' when on the hind legs), there's a good deal of Furries who would bang it if they didn't realize it was their neighbor's dog and thought Furries had become real. Not because they want to bone a dog, but because it'd basically look near-identical to what a 'real' furry would.

The only main appearance differences between an average Furry and their base species tend to be breasts, sometimes minor changes to feet and hands, and slightly less protruded torsos. Maybe you could throw a few facial features in there too. That's about it. The majority of Furry changes have to deal with the animal's behavior or physical size, at least if you transfer the images into something looking more realistic.

Tl;dr: If they thought Furries were real (say something on the news that sounds credible on a day other than April 1st) and that it was a Furry instead of their neighbor's pet, probably a few.

Thanks for clearing it all up for me, you explained your answer pretty clearly and what not and why if any would do it. I know I kind of fucked up the question but I guess you know what I was looking for and what not.

Dahguns

The nonsensical drama furry.
im allergic to dogs.....plus dogs are just plain nasty creatures
in the long-run my answer would be a simple no

Panzermanathod

SHAVE ALL FUR! BALDIES FTW!!!
I beg to differ, i have been around dogs all my life and not one has been "Plain nasty" as you put it.

I guess only because cats have litter boxes and dogs have the rest of the world. But a messy dog is largely the owners fault.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
I guess only because cats have litter boxes and dogs have the rest of the world. But a messy dog is largely the owners fault.

True, but then if a dog owner doesn't like clearing up behind it, then they should consider perhaps a cat. Besides out door cats tend to bury there mess in the flower or veggie gardens ><.

BlackRat

Black Fennec ^_^
No I would not, and I sincerelly doubt I would in Attaman's scenario. But to be fair, it hasn't happened so I couldn't possibly know for sure.

HoneyPup

Potos flavus
I don't plan on having sex with any other individual except my mate.

Seriously if any neighbor dog started walking on two legs and talking I'd be too creeped out to try anything like that. I'd probably stay far away from it until I figured out what in the world was going on.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
I beg to differ, i have been around dogs all my life and not one has been "Plain nasty" as you put it.
My pups used to love and roll around in the strongest smelling stuff they could find in our yard. This was fine and dandy most days... unless they found something like the remains of a partially eaten rabbit. Or something like fox shit. I can tell you right now, having to get on the bus that shows up in five minutes when your dog walks in with their right side covered in animal feces is not fun.

Dogs are not so much 'nasty' as 'apathetic', if you take this to mean cleanliness.

If you're taking this to mean bad dogs, I've seen a few. Granted they don't usually last in homes unless their owner doesn't care that their dog has an attitude problem, but they can get mean. You can write it down as due to abuse, instinct, mental disability, or just being a spiteful canine, but the point is there are some "nasty" in attitude dogs as well.

Dahguns

The nonsensical drama furry.
they would be if you are allergic to them :cool:
i actually love dogs, there alot of fun. and i wish i could have one
but idk if its my allergies or wat i just sometimes feel like they are all greasy or something

Last edited: