• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A Question: what are people looking for nowadays?

N

nunyakibby

So, I'm wondering what people are interested in commissioning nowadays or what's "in" currently. Ofc, this can be helpful for other commission artists who are trying to look for what people are interested in currently. ;w;

WarriorWhispers

.Pedigree.
I’m not 100% certain any trend can be really pointed to directly.
Halloween is in at the moment, but that seasonal. There’s a lot of diversity in the fandom, all sorts of niches. Myself for example, prefer cute/toon-y art. But just being in here for a little bit, I’ve seen a lot of people that like Semi-Realistic.
Maybe I’m missing said trends? But really, people seem to go to the artist who has the style they prefer to get most of their photos. :)

N

nunyakibby

I’m not 100% certain any trend can be really pointed to directly.
Halloween is in at the moment, but that seasonal. There’s a lot of diversity in the fandom, all sorts of niches. Myself for example, prefer cute/toon-y art. But just being in here for a little bit, I’ve seen a lot of people that like Semi-Realistic.
Maybe I’m missing said trends? But really, people seem to go to the artist who has the style they prefer to get most of their photos. :)
True, some of those things can be pretty niche.