• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A quick message to the Undertale fandom (love the game,though)

Karpish McKarp

Finger guns for days
Haha. I came in here expecting this.

But no. Believe me. I am complete undertale garbage. AND I SHALL NEVER STOP!! NGHAAAAAAA! *tries to suplex a boulder. Realizes too late they are really more like Alphys/Sans than Undyne when it comes to height/physical strength. Squish'd.*

Mobius

Mech pilot.
The only reason why I like UT :
Gr8.png

Karpish McKarp

Finger guns for days
The only reason why I like UT :
View attachment 16263
Haha. And I can see why, Sir Dog in an irrationally big suit of armor.
I love this big guy, though. Greater dog=best undertale canine~

But surely that isn't the ONLY reason you like undertale. I know it's very over hyped and 'main stream', but it is really a good game.

Though, I guess it isn't for everyone. Just like I don't enjoy a lot of games other people absolutely love.

Eh. To each his own, I suppose.

Mobius

Mech pilot.
Haha. And I can see why, Sir Dog in an irrationally big suit of armor.
I love this big guy, though. Greater dog=best undertale canine~

But surely that isn't the ONLY reason you like undertale. I know it's very over hyped and 'main stream', but it is really a good game.

Though, I guess it isn't for everyone. Just like I don't enjoy a lot of games other people absolutely love.

Eh. To each his own, I suppose.
The other reason :
Capture.PNG

x3

Karpish McKarp

Finger guns for days

Lesser dog!!

Have you ever had the patience to pet him all the way to the last dialog box he shows? X3 I do it every time I play cause I don't have a life!
Well... Except that time I tried the genocide route... But... We don't talk about that anymore... *stares into space with dead eyes*

Spoiler alert= Sans wrecked the ever living karp out of me. I never even had the opportunity to get dunked on- never made it that far.

I actually haven't played undertale in over a year cause... Reasons. >.>

FlannelFox

dem leggies
Lesser dog is the best Undertale enemy. He's so inspired! Greater dog passes too much gas. So does Endogeny but I can't not love him (her?).

I haven't done the genocide route yet, I can't bring myself to. It even makes me feel bad Lesser dog is whining when he can't see me.