• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A Rant about Nagging about FA

tbonethebunbun

I don't know about any of you, but I am getting a little sick and tired of coming here and seeing the same crap over and over again! "WHEN'S FA COMING BACK?! COME ON, WHEN'S FA COMING BACK?! TELL ME WHEN FA'S COMING BACK, DAMMIT!!!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!! I hate having to tell people this, but it's time someone spoke up about this! Look, it's not coming back today, or tomorrow, or Monday, or EVEN NEXT WEEK! HELL, IT MIGHT NOT EVEN COME BACK AT ALL!!! I mean, this is why I spoke out about this five years ago, because people are so bitchy and whiny about this issue. Yes, I'm just as upset as you, believe me. BUT DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO PUT MORE PRESSURE ON THE ADMINS?! SERIOUSLY?! I mean, COME ON! It really makes me sad to know a lot of people here make their living off commissions, and when the site goes down, and bills come due, LIFE KINDA SUCKS, DOESN'T IT?

That's why I always said "A site goes down? Find something to do!" I'm done here, cause I got enough crap in my life I'm dealing with, and I'm not gonna let a bunch of whiny, ungrateful people make it worse for me. I joined the forums to try and make friends, and all I see is the same nonsense...

All#the#fuR

Everything changed when the Fire Nation killed God
What was your point, are you mad at others or the site or what?!?! It's not really clear.

TaylorxxWolfie

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!
I agree with you, but you don't need to yell

TaylorxxWolfie

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!
I went a little overboard, but if you knew half the crap I've been through the past 24 hours, you'd understand. Let's just say somebody decided to give me a sob-story last night, and I had my fill...
I hope everything is ok.

Volvom

Anthro Artist, Finland
g1413104599195367389.jpg

Saokymo

Art Cookie
I went a little overboard, but if you knew half the crap I've been through the past 24 hours, you'd understand. Let's just say somebody decided to give me a sob-story last night, and I had my fill...
I can totally understand that frustration. Dealt with more than a few BS sob stories myself. I've since cut those people out of my life, and couldn't be happier for it :)

Volvom

Anthro Artist, Finland
I can totally understand that frustration. Dealt with more than a few BS sob stories myself. I've since cut those people out of my life, and couldn't be happier for it :)

Well, I don't want to be rude, but there is people who just don't know how to handle difficult situations, then they throw shit out for other's neck and whine when butthurt wave is flowing back to starters face. It's like domino or boomerang; it comes always back, maybe way much harder.
For this like shitty whines or what ever is going on, there is better ways to deal with it than cause mass panic for FAFs younger users who can't understand that there is just meaningless shit all over the roof.

EDIT: And I didn't ment you, Saokymo!

Storok

670 blp
I don't know about any of you, but I am getting a little sick and tired of coming here and seeing the same crap over and over again! "WHEN'S FA COMING BACK?! COME ON, WHEN'S FA COMING BACK?! TELL ME WHEN FA'S COMING BACK, DAMMIT!!!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!! I hate having to tell people this, but it's time someone spoke up about this! Look, it's not coming back today, or tomorrow, or Monday, or EVEN NEXT WEEK! HELL, IT MIGHT NOT EVEN COME BACK AT ALL!!! I mean, this is why I spoke out about this five years ago, because people are so bitchy and whiny about this issue. Yes, I'm just as upset as you, believe me. BUT DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO PUT MORE PRESSURE ON THE ADMINS?! SERIOUSLY?! I mean, COME ON! It really makes me sad to know a lot of people here make their living off commissions, and when the site goes down, and bills come due, LIFE KINDA SUCKS, DOESN'T IT?

That's why I always said "A site goes down? Find something to do!" I'm done here, cause I got enough crap in my life I'm dealing with, and I'm not gonna let a bunch of whiny, ungrateful people make it worse for me. I joined the forums to try and make friends, and all I see is the same nonsense...
if you think we all whine around you are a sad little potatoe that listenes to
all the time he looks at FA wow...
For me being a Furry is fun and the fandom is something i am in to amplify the fun... i dont like the sad posts either but theyr existence doesnt mean you have to read them what you read and what you are interested in is up to you and if you watch a sad thread just unwatch it ynd it wont pop up in your alerts and now go and have fun

Saokymo

Art Cookie
Well, I don't want to be rude, but there is people who just don't know how to handle difficult situations, then they throw shit out for other's neck and whine when butthurt wave is flowing back to starters face. It's like domino or boomerang; it comes always back, maybe way much harder.
For this like shitty whines or what ever is going on, there is better ways to deal with it than cause mass panic for FAFs younger users who can't understand that there is just meaningless shit all over the roof.

EDIT: And I didn't ment you, Saokymo!
No offense taken, Volvom. :) Most of the people making the WHY IS EVERYTHING GONE threads are new or young users, so they aren't quite savvy enough to think of reading stuff that's already been posted first. It's forgivable, but still irritating to put up with.

Volvom

Anthro Artist, Finland
No offense taken, Volvom. :) Most of the people making the WHY IS EVERYTHING GONE threads are new or young users, so they aren't quite savvy enough to think of reading stuff that's already been posted first. It's forgivable, but still irritating to put up with.
Mmm-m, it is true. I can understand them, but what goes to this thread's maker.. Well, I said all what I had in my mind in my latest reply.

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
People will realize there are other sites to post their animal dicks. They will go there and calm down, maybe stay because it's nice. They may go back to FA when they fix their shit.

Either way, letting these people get to you is rather silly. Why don't you just leave the forums for a bit? Calm down a bit.

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
He's irritated cos people keep posting threads along the lines of, "WHY IS THE SITE DOWN MUH ARTS WHEN WILL IT BE BACK?!?" My personal favorite is the one crying for the hackers to LEAVE FA ALONE a la that Brittney Spears video meme.

graverobber%20bow.gif

stop-talking-v1-500x240.gif

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
Ok, I get it. I went a little overboard, but I'm just a little bit aggravated with this is all.

I've seen you do this in other topics too.
You basically complain about how everyone else is complaining which in turn makes you complaining,sprinkled with you calling people names.
You're not the white knight of the FA apocalypse so keep your anger out of topics,and just let the staff here do what they do best.
Complaining,complaining about others complaining and spamming the caps lock and bold options are only causing further trouble and putting unneeded stress on things.
You can voice your opinion,but do it in a proper manner.