• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A Rant about Nagging about FA

Volvom

Anthro Artist, Finland
9nohQh4.jpg
*Dies* I shouldn't know that!

tbonethebunbun

I've seen you do this in other topics too.
You basically complain about how everyone else is complaining which in turn makes you complaining,sprinkled with you calling people names.
You're not the white knight of the FA apocalypse so keep your anger out of topics,and just let the staff here do what they do best.
Complaining,complaining about others complaining and spamming the caps lock and bold options are only causing further trouble and putting unneeded stress on things.
You can voice your opinion,but do it in a proper manner.
Alright, can we just move past this? I get it.

AsheSkyler

Feathered Jester
You could find that singing fish and post him to every thread. "Don't worry, be happy~" :p

I keep trying to think of a good discussion to start to help keep me entertained on FA during the downtime. There are other places I'm online at, but I've recently had some rather positive experiences with FA, even with this downtime striking during it, so I've got a bit of a soft spot for the community at the moment and want to interact with the others.

Gem-Wolf

da golden wuff
I don't know about any of you, but I am getting a little sick and tired of coming here and seeing the same crap over and over again! "WHEN'S FA COMING BACK?! COME ON, WHEN'S FA COMING BACK?! TELL ME WHEN FA'S COMING BACK, DAMMIT!!!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!! I hate having to tell people this, but it's time someone spoke up about this! Look, it's not coming back today, or tomorrow, or Monday, or EVEN NEXT WEEK! HELL, IT MIGHT NOT EVEN COME BACK AT ALL!!! I mean, this is why I spoke out about this five years ago, because people are so bitchy and whiny about this issue. Yes, I'm just as upset as you, believe me. BUT DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO PUT MORE PRESSURE ON THE ADMINS?! SERIOUSLY?! I mean, COME ON! It really makes me sad to know a lot of people here make their living off commissions, and when the site goes down, and bills come due, LIFE KINDA SUCKS, DOESN'T IT?

That's why I always said "A site goes down? Find something to do!" I'm done here, cause I got enough crap in my life I'm dealing with, and I'm not gonna let a bunch of whiny, ungrateful people make it worse for me. I joined the forums to try and make friends, and all I see is the same nonsense...
images

HELL, IT MIGHT NOT EVEN COME BACK AT ALL!!!

This is highly unlikely btw

sawarineko

friendly fur
well if these threads annoy you so much OP, don't go to the forum during a downtime..?
this is nothing new after all :D

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
I don't know about any of you, but I am getting a little sick and tired of coming here and seeing the same crap over and over again! "WHEN'S FA COMING BACK?! COME ON, WHEN'S FA COMING BACK?! TELL ME WHEN FA'S COMING BACK, DAMMIT!!!"

So then stop comming here.... Problem solved. o3o