• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A rather unorthodox request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freehaven

Dammit.
To all those talented artists out there:

I'm willing to draw a trade picture for you in exchange for something more valuable to me than money or art:  advice.

If you happen to have OpenCanvas, I would be willing to host an OC session whereupon you can teach me the ways of art.  Body construction, perspective, proportion...you name it, I need to know it.

In return for your advice, I'd be willing to put said advice to use drawing you a picture.  The only out-of-bounds content would be scat/watersports, babyfur, and anything else considered "extreme".  And considering at this point in time I can't draw more than one person in a pic to save my life, it would be limited to a single-character picture.  (You can find samples of my current work on FA under the username Freehaven.)

If you wish to take me up on this, please contact me via private message or any of the means of contact outlined on my profile and we'll work something out.

Thank you for your time.  ^_^

Freehaven

Dammit.
Also!  You can find me on occasion in the FurAffinity chatroom on FurNet if you wish to reach me.  ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.