• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

QueenJade

hello everyfur! I was hoping a kind artist could help me out by drawing my ideal fursona. my character's a maine coon cat, she's dark grey with bubblegum pink markings. picture a swirling striped pattern on her belly. she's really tubby. hoping someone is willing to help me out. also, i'm willing to give items I have on steam in trade for it, if you would like them that is.

QueenJade

i love drawing fat furs but how do you trade stuff on steam?
that is mainly if you have one. to trade you'd have to add me on steam and i'd send you an offer containing the items of worth that I have. but again, if you don't have a steam account already then i'll try and do something else for you. because steam limits trading on new accounts and places temporary holds on trades from accounts that don't have a mobile authenticator. I don't have an authenticator, so i'm already at a disadvantage here. :( if you don't have steam, i'll try and do an art trade of some kind, I guess. i'd pay if I could with paypal but I unfortunately don't have that as an option so I thought maybe someone here would be kind enough to do it for me, in exchange for something I can give for it. :)

QueenJade

lol ok soo, no one is the best artist on earth lol (one exemption)
I meant that I kinda suck at art, but... how about you pm me what you have in mind, and i'll give it a shot? would that be alright with you, in exchange for your drawing my character?

Lionhart

Ziska
id like a visual reference, no matter how simple it is
and maybe I'd like a Story behind it, whether i draw the character with his favourite Food, singing Karaoke or hobby

QueenJade

id like a visual reference, no matter how simple it is
and maybe I'd like a Story behind it, whether i draw the character with his favourite Food, singing Karaoke or hobby
problem is, I don't have a visual reference. :( she loves pizza, music, and video games... karaoke sounds like something she'd enjoy doing, though!

xofrats

The cat said what?
I made a quick drawing for you
RQmainecoon.jpg

Let me know if you want something changed. Like hair styles, more/less markings or whatever you like ^_^