• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Arthraax

Hey there it's me again!

Loved the responses from my last thread and now I am back but with a interesting request.

My friends birthday was a while back and I didn't have the funds then but now I have.

They are trying to get themselves into the Furry Fandom with there first Anthro character, which is great! However they don't have an image of said character the artist will have to read from details and examples and piece together the character for them, I will be paying for it however the artist would be amazing if they understood and were patient with sending sketches back and forth so my friend can see if they are satisfied with details and what needs changed.

Okay! I have blabbered enough what I want is a simple front and back view.

They want a Cute male Dragon like creature with pointy ears and fluffy

They want the character a little chubby, they want people to look at it and think how cute they are.
The character is a kind hearted, trusting to others and genuinely just a big cuddly fluffy pampered creature. (That's what I can get out of it xD)

Colours he has had a friend do a idea of colours but the character they got looked worrying close to a Dutch Angel dragon. And feared it would get flagged as one. But the image below is a colour pallette which they used, He likes the blue just isn't sure with the rest but likes the tail type.

The image is here attached to this.

Like I say it ain't much and he can be picky but appreciate the artists patience and be appreciated if an artist was happy to do so and be okay with a few revisions.

The price I am hoping to not be extortionate but maybe most...
$50-60

Attachments

• IMG_0138.JPG
    IMG_0138.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 173

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

character profile 25$:

ShortConcepts

Last edited:

pan--da

Cute fluffy stuff is up my alley!!

I tend to toss ref sheets out for 20$-30$USD but since it is a gift for your pal 20$ flat with a free icon seem fair?

FakeAnarchist

Hey there!

I'd be definitely interested in taking up your ref sheet request, I've done a bunch of new ref sheets and you can check them out and my pricing here:

Examples:
upload_2017-6-30_19-55-40.jpeg

upload_2017-6-30_19-57-5.jpeg

upload_2017-6-30_19-58-0.jpeg

Pricing:

upload_2017-6-30_19-54-42.jpeg

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hello friend! First of all; happy (late) birthday to your friend! I hope they had a great day owo/

Secondly, I'm currently accepting commissions, and would love to do this reference for you, for them
! I don't mind working from text descriptions if need be, and dont have a problem with sending multiple sketches and working with you both to get everything right.

Price wise, my sheets start at $35 for simple sheets (up to two images (front/back, two forms, etc), a colour palette, and simple marking/tattoo images), and $50 for more complex sheets (three or four images (front/back/forms/clothing), palette, marking/tattoo images, items or information). Shading or NSFW can be added for $15 each!
I'll pop some examples of my sheets below, and link you to my NSFW sheets Here, just in case. Please let me know if you're interested!

Hello ! I'd love to work with you and your friend to create a reference sheet of his new dragon character. I do not mind at all working with the two of you to make sure the design is just right, and I don't mind doing revisions either. For reference sheets, I charge $35 for the first fullbody pose and $30 for each additional fullbody pose. I am also having a 15% off discount until July 3rd, which would decrease the price by a good chunk ! (Even past that date, I don't mind using that discount for you anyways. ^^) Here are some examples of my reference sheets:

And more examples in my gallery.

If you're interested in working with me, or have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me ! Feel free to message me on here or note me on my FurAffinity above. Best of luck finding an artist for this reference sheet, and I hope to hear from you soon !

dipindu

Dibudipindu
Hello!
I'd be glad to work with you if you're still interested, I consider myself pretty patient and easy-going, I try to provide as many WIPs as I possibly can too. If you wish to reach me easiest and fastest PMing me here is best!
I usually do reference sheets for 65$ if its only front and back but I don't mind leaving it at 60$ either if that's easier.

Here are a few references I've done:
(Essentially the layout of them would be like this one below)

This one is just missing the background but essentially how it'll be!

Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time!

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

For cell-shaded reference sheets (like the last three) I charge $26 USD per full-body view, so that is (for example) $52 USD for a reference sheet with a full-body front and back view.
Please note me at FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.

Arthraax

I would like to thank everyone's interest it's my friend who I am letting choose so please be patient and thank you all.

Everyone's art here is amazing!

GoatMystic

Stupid Horny Goat
if its a bidding war ..... put my lot in at 30

(i d did pot examples and a link to gallery up there)

Tyma

carrots
Hello,
I'm not sure if I'm late for this, but if you're still looking for an artist, my style could fit just well.
I don't do reference sheets very often, but I like to design, especially when it's a cute character.
The price for designing and drawing two poses would be about $40. I'm okay with sending updates on everything, from sketching and colouring, to composing a ref sheet.
Please consider checking out my gallery: Tymkiev's DeviantArt Gallery
If you're interested in my offer, email me at tymka.so@gmail.com
Have a great day!

Vermilion

I do simple mini ones for $10.
If you'd like a side and back view, I'll do it for $20.

Arthraax

Hey everyone will like to thank you all for posting and advertising your stuff my friend has made a decision and will contact the artist.

But everyone's work here is fantastic!

Please follow or keep an eye on me and I will have more posts soon!