• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A Request for All You Artists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaku

Member
If any of you great artists want to take on a request, I'd love to get some pictures of my character, Kaku, drawn.

She's a genet, which you can find reference pictures of here:
http://images.google.com/images?client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hl=en&q=large+spotted+genet&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

And I have some of my own drawings of her here:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/493274/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/482012/

I sure hope I get some response to this thread!

Thank you for listening.

~Kaku
 

Lokki

New Member
Kaku said:
If any of you great artists want to take on a request, I'd love to get some pictures of my character, Kaku, drawn.

She's a genet, which you can find reference pictures of here:
http://images.google.com/images?client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hl=en&q=large+spotted+genet&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

And I have some of my own drawings of her here:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/493274/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/482012/

I sure hope I get some response to this thread!

Thank you for listening.

~Kaku

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/683337/
 

Kaku

Member
Ohmygawd! I love it. <33
Thank you so much!!

Sorry I didn't reply until now--I was away at school [you don't get to come home on the first two weekends you're there].
Thank you again.
Wowwie!
 

Kobaruto

Member
I'll give her a shot. :3 I can try getting it done by tomorrow or Saturday night. I'm only really good at sketching though, I can't color for the life of me.
 

Ginger_fish666

Alice Alexia White
She's adorable, and I've never drawn one of her kind before. Ill certainly give it a try. Is there anything you want in particular? =3

My FA-http://www.furaffinity.net/user/gingerfish666/
 

Kaku

Member
Shinji said:
She's very cute! ^^
Would you be willing to do a trade?
Thanks~!

What do you have for me to draw?
If it seems reasonable enough [i.e. I can draw it well], then sure!
Be warned, though. My art isn't great... Not in my opinion, at least... And I'm slightly out of practice.
 

Kaku

Member
Ginger_fish666 said:
She's adorable, and I've never drawn one of her kind before. Ill certainly give it a try. Is there anything you want in particular? =3

My FA-http://www.furaffinity.net/user/gingerfish666/
Thanks!
Your FA gallery is very cute. ;3
I'd be happy for you to draw Kaku.
Nothing particular, really. Just Kaku hangin' out, sitting around, or something.
 

Ginger_fish666

Alice Alexia White
Kaku said:
Ginger_fish666 said:
She's adorable, and I've never drawn one of her kind before. Ill certainly give it a try. Is there anything you want in particular? =3

My FA-http://www.furaffinity.net/user/gingerfish666/
Thanks!
Your FA gallery is very cute. ;3
I'd be happy for you to draw Kaku.
Nothing particular, really. Just Kaku hangin' out, sitting around, or something.

Sure thing^-^
 

Kaku

Member
sateva9822 said:
I thought I'd post it in this thread, seemed a bit more fitting;)

I'm sure I've already thanked you on your FA account, but just to tell you again: Thanks! I really love it. <33
^_^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top