• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A request for my boyfriend.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
So since I know he will never request art for himself because of the way he is, I'd like to make a request for someone to draw Easog. I'd love to eventually pay for some, but with travel costs just to see him in the picture I don't know when I'd be able to.

Let's see, for Easog, he's a dark grey ermine(weasel) with slightly darker fur around his eyes. Dimensions 5'9" and slender. For clothes, normal T and jeans are fine. Hoodie sweatshirt would be cool if it could be done. There are no other references, he has no drawings of him.

If anyone would like to do this, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Иван

Don't mind me, just subscribing to this thread <3<3<3<3<3<3

ZomgPwn

I know how you feel about traveling and stuff. My boyfriend lives about 600 miles away and we can only see each other every 4 months or so IF we are lucky, and my family is usually low on money afterwards. And since I feel like drawing, but can't do commissions yet cause mom keeps forgetting to call the bank to ask about Paypal... *glares angrily in her direction*... I will try to draw it for you! ^^ I'm not the best artist though, so don't be upset if it ends up looking slightly deformed. I have a feeling it is gonna turn out good though. ^^

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I know how you feel about traveling and stuff. My boyfriend lives about 600 miles away and we can only see each other every 4 months or so IF we are lucky, and my family is usually low on money afterwards. And since I feel like drawing, but can't do commissions yet cause mom keeps forgetting to call the bank to ask about Paypal... *glares angrily in her direction*... I will try to draw it for you! ^^ I'm not the best artist though, so don't be upset if it ends up looking slightly deformed. I have a feeling it is gonna turn out good though. ^^

That's sweet of you to do, thanks for taking the time to draw this. He'll love it regardless. :3

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I love it :D