• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A sad fox

Talvi

This topic was an obvious, admittedly silly parody and you're bloody retarded for not realising.

Last edited:

Grand Hatter

Mmm... Platonic. Sounds sexy!
Oh you poor thing! This one time, in band camp (unintelligible ramblings)
And I've only got 4 vodka coolers left :O

C. Lupus

crying_fox%20link.png

(pic by GoogleSearch)

higuys, im depressed, i met this girl and she was so hot and cool and i thort she thort i ws cool 2, coz she sent me this message on msn "hi xx" but then she hasnt been on msn for 2 wks, omg. and she was depressed too an i think she might have killed herself or smth after talking to me. im in love w/ her and i feel bad, and i dnt kno what ill do when this jack daniels runs out.

if ur a troll, post, i dnt care, ill take any kind of attention right now.

Funny.

T

Tycho

You forgot a link to a YouTube vid of Air Supply. That would have been the frosting on your troll cake.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
If this actually happened I hope nothing bad happened to her and she talks to you soon. If your lying to get attention please do that somewhere else. I have plenty of problems to I hope this work out for you and nothing bad happens. hope you feel better.

Kume

WARNING: FAG. BIG TIME.
Looks to me like there are 2 of the exact same thread......

Coincidence?

coffinberry

what a woeful tale, have you sought out help for yourself? i think theres someone on here who can help you, hes going through the same

drink vodka!

Looks to me like there are 2 of the exact same thread......

Coincidence?

are you for real? ARE YOU?!@

evilteddybear

I hope that you are alone forever.

Khizzy

Still a little drunk
You're a cunt.

British? Right, I'm going to find you and I'm going to kick you in your fucking balls.

T

Tycho

Yeah, OP's a tool. I don't much care for the sympathy-seeking threads, personally, but if I was going to troll about them I'd do a better job than this.

You're a cunt.

British? Right, I'm going to find you and I'm going to kick you in your fucking balls.

You're making the assumption that his balls have actually dropped yet.

Khizzy

Still a little drunk
Hum. Well at least you apologised.

See also - don't be such a fucking twat.

Last edited:

C. Lupus

I did post to get attention, that's why I did make the post, since I dunno If I wanna bring this up with my IRL buddies, I turned over here for comfort.

Kimmerset

Banned
Banned
It takes little more than a retarded monkey to turn a paragraph into "'tard speak" and post a lame form of sattire. Take pride in your trolling, for Gods sake.

KittenAdmin

Sup nerds
I did post to get attention, that's why I did make the post, since I dunno If I wanna bring this up with my IRL buddies, I turned over here for comfort.

Guy... quite honestly let me lay this out for you:

We are people hundreds of miles away from you, we can be caring and understanding... but in all reality we don't KNOW you.

Your friends IRL KNOW you. And if they can't understand what you are going through, or make fun of you for it, they really aren't friends at all.