• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A sad fox

scarei_crow

nekomancer
elaberate on "hi xx" because most girls do that out of habit, that doesnt really sound like "i think you're cool" especially on msn.
also it might mean that your msn is stuffed up, like mine, i cant contact some people for no reason (not blocked)
chill the hell up, i think "she may have killed herself" is making a huge overstatement, so just chill, maybe she doesnt have much access to a pc?
and the "jack daniels" quote is tired and crap.

ps. want sympothy? try spelling a bit better, it doesnt take much time, and you wont get as much flak.

Marodi

elaberate on "hi xx" because most girls do that out of habit, that doesnt really sound like "i think you're cool" especially on msn.
also it might mean that your msn is stuffed up, like mine, i cant contact some people for no reason (not blocked)
chill the hell up, i think "she may have killed herself" is making a huge overstatement, so just chill, maybe she doesnt have much access to a pc?
To be completely honest most of this is i believe is true. Don't presume the worst, and most girls will say "xx" just to be friendly, don't try to read into it so deeply. I wish you the best.

Talvi

*bangs face on table*

Any small pocket of faith I had left for humanity have assuredly disappeared with this topic. Congratulations all, you're kind to the point of stupidity, which gives you a lofty moral highground.

C. Lupus

*bangs face on table*

Any small pocket of faith I had left for humanity have assuredly disappeared with this topic. Congratulations all, you're kind to the point of stupidity, which gives you a lofty moral highground.

Humanity = ignorance is bliss, right?

gunnerboy

"What will I do when teh Jacky D runs out?"

aside from the horribly bad grammar that made me want to strangle myself, frigen hillarious