• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A serenade, for thee~

Tabasco

Pick one or both, asshats, and prepare for horrible embarrassment delightful fun!

1. If someone were to serenade you with any song--any song at all--what would you hope for?

2. If you were to serenade someone yourself, what song would you choose?

EDIT: I'm going to pick I Miss You by Incubus because it's simple, and I could actually probably quite likely handle the vocals. Also, I don't know many songs with words and I have yet to perfect the art of mimicking artificial sounds.

Last edited:

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
To serenade someone... I would write my own song, nothing else would ever do.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Will it rhyme? It must rhyme.
It would rhyme and flow, I write songs and poems as a hobby lol. I would first find a set of chords that would fit, (typically on my lute but tis broken) and then feel the pace and write a rhythmic rhyme that speaks deep and true. Hard to do but worth it every time.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Is this before or after I beat them over the head with a baseball bat...or bible?

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
I'd wanna use Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs N Harmony, but no one seems to know the true lyrics and the group refuses to publish any of their lyrics for some reason.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I'd wanna use Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs N Harmony, but no one seems to know the true lyrics and the group refuses to publish any of their lyrics for some reason.

If you try to decode the lyrics, it comes out as a bunch of Gibberish. I know because a friend of mine tried to sing it.

Damn furries!

Blutide

" Never Give Up "
Pick one or both, asshats, and prepare for horrible embarrassment delightful fun!

1. If someone were to serenade you with any song--any song at all--what would you hope for?

[yt]XH_7BfWEm1w[/yt]

^ this, but must be at the right moment. Obviously....

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
If you try to decode the lyrics, it comes out as a bunch of Gibberish. I know because a friend of mine tried to sing it.

Well the issue with their lyrics is they do so much self-harmonizing and overdubbing that it distorts their lyrics. Like when they perform live they often have to omit some lyrics even though it'll rarely be more than a word or two. The problem is their whole sound is more about "flow" than legibility. But they do actually write their own lyrics so it's not just gibberish, at least starting out.