• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Flerivous

Fire Lord
Hello, everyone.
I’m a bit new to the FA community. I’ve had an FA account for a while, but I’ve never been on the forum before. I’m a little lost for words at the moment, but that may change as I may start to ramble.
I welcome any & all to message me; I’m actually looking for a boyfriend. >///<
As for my fursona, he’s named Obsidian Otter and is a hybrid between an otter & an Aztec/Mayan dragon. My fursona & I love to swim. He, however, loves to fly frequently, while I don’t get the opportunity to that often.
I have some other OCs/minor fursonas, Obsidian is just my main fursona and whose name I use.
If anyone is interested in messaging me privately, I do have a Telegram (my main way of communicating) and a Discord server. I’m an open book, so feel free to talk to me or ask me any questions.

Attachments

• 36600818-3E0A-400F-AF6D-8D5BCA2B37E0.jpeg
    36600818-3E0A-400F-AF6D-8D5BCA2B37E0.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 71

Open_Mind

Happy to be your second surprise, Flerivous! There are lots of friendly furry folk here. Glad you took the plunge, and look forward to seeing you around the forum. If you have any questions, just ask!

óÓÒò

Flerivous

Fire Lord
Happy to be your second surprise, Flerivous! There are lots of friendly furry folk here. Glad you took the plunge, and look forward to seeing you around the forum. If you have any questions, just ask!

óÓÒò
Hehe. Well, if you'll answer ANY question, do you know anyone I could date? xP

Open_Mind

My magic powers are boundless optimism, persistance in the face of difficulty, a mind open to new ideas, and +10 resistance to dispair. But I make a lousy matchmaker.

Good luck, though! Someone out there is looking for you...