• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A Streaming Furry Appears!

Eguzky2

Heyo! I am Eguzky (Or Akisohida, here on FA) and I'm getting back into streaming games after an forced hiatus for a year.

Now the hiatus was not by choice: My sister, who was also my roommate, stopped paying her share of the rent. I was not informed (I usually dropped my own rent check off through the mail slot in the office door) until we got the eviction notice.
Well, it's been a year later, and after 2 root canals, paying for a PO Box (sis does not help, but she uses it), paying the storage unit (sis does not help, but she uses it), and paying the internet at my friends (since they are letting me sleep on their floor) I'm still struggling to pay off the rent.
My sister has moved on and left me to fix this on my own.

So, even though I am NOT in a good setup for it, I AM getting back into streaming old school RPGs I grew up with. Over the last few days, I have started Wild ARMS 2.

My goal is to try and raise the money to pay off the rent, because no low income apartments will rent an apartment to someone with an eviction on their record, and the eviction only goes away once the rent is paid off in full.

My twitch channel: https://www.twitch . tv/eguzky
(I had to break up the URL because embedding is broken here, apparently)
I stream Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri at 4PM EST.
I am streaming today (Wed: 10/28) since I have tomorrow (Thurs: 10/29) off to help my mother move some heavy boxes.

The rent owed: $2,154.44 (I am down to about $1,827.44 owed)

If people just show up and enjoy my streams, I would be grateful!
Though I do have to be realistic and say that any donations, cheers, or subs on twitch would help me out ALLOT. And all money, unless stated by the donator, goes into rent & getting a new apartment!

Thank you for reading this, and thank you if you show up to enjoy my little stream. :)

Last edited:

Sam Akuchin Wamm

I'm the kind of guy that would send money your way but i work in tourism and it's been a horrible year and i'm stuggling to keep multiple people's jobs.

I will however advertise your stream around. I can do that.

Eguzky2

I'm the kind of guy that would send money your way but i work in tourism and it's been a horrible year and i'm stuggling to keep multiple people's jobs.

I will however advertise your stream around. I can do that.
Thank you! :) Awareness helps and the thought is appreciated! :)

I also apologize for the double-post. It took more than 2 days for my post to be OK'd by a mod. I had thought it had gotten lost, so I made the other one before this one was approved.

Eguzky2

I also hope business picks up for you. It's been a hell of a 2020 for everyone. x.x
I've never been on a vacation in my life, myself. c.c

Eguzky2

Hey there!

Sorry bout your situation, but Merry Christmas!
Thank you very much! Trevorbluesquirrel!

I should also point out to everyone:
My mother is allowing me to move back in with her until I can get my own place again. That is the reason I have not been streaming; I've been pulling 6+ hour days for the last week & a half, moving furniture and such! And before that, I was pet sitting for a week in her (now) old apartment.

Once I have my own bedroom with a door I can close, I can resume streaming! Expect more Dark Cloud 2, and I have a list of older RPGs to start. I may start with the SEGA Gauntlet game that was 50/50 on being Gauntlet & an RPG.