• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A thanksgiving message

Gavrill

ladies~
I guess it's all based on someone's personal likes and dislikes then. I mean, I don't know what's sick about eating a bunch of food, if it were a bunch of crap I could understand, but food? Perhaps I'll never understand why people find it so repulsive.
Because a lot of food usually equals vomit?

Regardless, it makes me feel sick.

Also ENOUGH WITH THE THREADS. We just need ONE.

So far I've been somewhat tolerant of the whiners, except for you... the rest of them have legitimate reasons for wanting the banner down... for you it's to protect your own self interest. And you know what? that makes ME sick.

Gavrill

ladies~
I agree with you there, we have what, 13 now?
I don't know. I'm fine with just using adblock, but it seems more people just want to either say "It's awesome" or "I hate it" and give a special reason to make a thread about it.

This is worse than the prinny invasion.

Gavrill

ladies~
So far I've been somewhat tolerant of the whiners, except for you... the rest of them have legitimate reasons for wanting the banner down... for you it's to protect your own self interest. And you know what? that makes ME sick.
Do you know why they get rid of flashing avatars? Because some people have epilepsy. Think about that.

TheGoodShepherd

I'm a good doggy, really! 0:)
I don't know. I'm fine with just using adblock, but it seems more people just want to either say "It's awesome" or "I hate it" and give a special reason to make a thread about it.

This is worse than the prinny invasion.

Prinny invasion? Something I missed?

Do you know why they get rid of flashing avatars? Because some people have epilepsy. Think about that.

I thouht about it, and I agree... no more flashing avatars!

You see, the thing is, I dont think anybody gets seizures after looking at fat. If you do, for some strange reason, I wouldn't suggest visiting America any time soon.

Gavrill

ladies~
I thouht about it, and I agree... no more flashing avatars!

You see, the thing is, I dont think anybody gets seizures after looking at fat. If you do, for some strange reason, I wouldn't suggest visiting America any time soon.
You're not good with metaphors, I assume.

You're not good with metaphors, I assume.

No, I understand your metaphor, I just don't think it's a very good one. Fat Furs aren't bad for your health... maybe your self interest, but not your health...

If you would have said "Because some people dislike flashing avatars" then you would have a legit metaphor, but that doesn't help your point.

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
Prinny invasion? Something I missed?

I remember that..it did get a annoying after a while.

For those who don't know yet the banner is back up which makes no sense. There has been enough of an outcry of people bringing up legitimate reasons why it should be taken down...

Nice going FA....I'd almost say you are testing out your pool of potential new moderators to see how they react to this kind of thing.

Also....Turkey tastes wonderful. Now I want to see some-one baw because I'm enjoying a healthy amount of food. You all should check the tally to see how many people have heart attacks this Thanks-giving due to eating to much.

Gavrill

ladies~
No, I understand your metaphor, I just don't think it's a very good one. Fat Furs aren't bad for your health... maybe your self interest, but not your health...

If you felt sick looking at cute fuzzy kittens, you'd probably avoid them. Correct?

Edit: I've already said it makes me sick. Therefore it affects my health.

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats

If the love of the art turns to the obsession with food where you end up that way it can be but that's too far of a slippery slope to go down.

I can say that I had an aunt though who died at 50. Her problems? The same thing the two anthro's in the banner had. Too much love of food, and inability to move around.

Seeing the banner reminds me of, how I never got to meet her. That is part of the reason I don't like fat fur art because of what it stands for to me. That isn't enough to bash it though...it's what people like. I still just feel that because it is fetish material (which is what it is on FA) it should not be in a banner.

EDIT: Why is it that when I want to find an example of realistic chub to bring up I cannot find any?

Last edited:

Gullible

Immah Squish You
This was a drama.
I'm making a note here: huge fail.
It's hard to overstate my disaffection.

Pudgy furries
They eat what they can because they must.
For the good of all of us
Except the ones who are starved.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake
You just keep on eating til you run out of cake.
And the drama gets done and you have some good fun
For the furs who are still sane.

If you felt sick looking at cute fuzzy kittens, you'd probably avoid them. Correct?

Edit: I've already said it makes me sick. Therefore it affects my health.

I would suggest to you to avoid FA for today then, and see a doctor instead. Oh, and don't go outside, you might see a fat person and vomit all over the floor. Just call in a doctor and have him look at you, because you shouldn't feel sick looking at fat, it's not a normal reaction.

TheGoodShepherd

I'm a good doggy, really! 0:)

I would, but what about raging lesbian furs who find Fender in a speedo to be sick? I vote for more raging lesbian furs to complain about Fender banners.

Gavrill

ladies~
I would suggest to you to avoid FA for today then, and see a doctor instead. Oh, and don't go outside, you might see a fat person and vomit all over the floor. Just call in a doctor and have him look at you, because you shouldn't feel sick looking at fat, it's not a normal reaction.
Normal reaction? Reference plz.

Gavrill

ladies~
I apologize, I have to go. Shouldn't have debated in the first place, I'm having chest pains. T.T

Now I actually have to see my doctor.

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
This was a drama.
I'm making a note here: huge fail.
It's hard to overstate my disaffection.

Pudgy furries
They eat what they can because they must.
Except the ones who are starved.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake
You just keep on eating til you run out of cake.
And the drama gets done and you have some good fun
For the furs who are still sane.

Counter:

This is a failure
I'm making a post here: huge protest
Except the ones who now cry
But there is no sense bawwing over every fur-stake
We just keep on stalling till we get rid of the cake
Then discussion is done
And the premise is won
For the people want to cry

I'm not even hating
I am so sincere right now
Even though you forced your fetish upon me
And ignore all my good points
Instead you bawwed that I hate fat
Anyway it hurt because
I was not hating on you
But now these points of discussion make a shameful line
And we are no longer being civil, apparently that's just fine
I'm upset the discussion gets ignored
Due to fetish's not being adored
For the people who want to cry

Go ahead and baw now
I think I'd prefer if things goes on
Maybe you'll finally find something wrong here
That maybe fetish stuff shouldn't be on the banner
That was a joke, haha, fat chance
Anyway this song is great
It's so much better than yours
Look at me still typing when there is discussion to do
When I look at everyone it makes me glad I posted too
There is discussion to be done
Much more bawwing to be run
For the sake of those who want to cry
and believe that people will cry
While discussion is done people will cry
While there is bawwing, people will cry
when the bawwing is over people will still cry
They will cry
they will cry
they will cry.

I think mine is better...back to the topic though...(I know the whole song by heart so while it takes a while I can actually take almost anything and model it after the infamous portal song)

EDIT: Kudos Gullible for using the Portal Song as a base....I have to give that to you.

Last edited: