• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A thread about piercings/etc

Plastic-Fox

Would love to see some this forums tattoos!
Currently saving up for my own inking!
And perhaps a few more piercings!

Renarde

Little Fox
Would love to see some this forums tattoos!
Currently saving up for my own inking!
And perhaps a few more piercings!

I posted a picture of my wolf half-sleeve in the selfie thread! ^^
But yea, maybe I'll post pictures of my other tattoo? Getting my third soon. Tattoos are expensive.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Gonna get me some Mjölnir tatoo.

I posted a picture of my wolf half-sleeve in the selfie thread! ^^
But yea, maybe I'll post pictures of my other tattoo? Getting my third soon. Tattoos are expensive.
*eyes widen* CUTIE.

pinkie

♥ Pinkie Pawsh ♥ EST 2011
I can't get any face piercings while I still live with my parents so I wear a fake magnetic monroe and I ordered more online! My fursona is wearing it in my icon and I'm having trouble uploading images so here's a pic I put on twitter: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4LRUSEIgAAAnOW.jpg

I'd love to get some tattoos but I have no money... Here's the tattoos I plan to get! I made a tattoo wishlist with some nude art bases (it's SFW, no worries!) http://positivelypinkie.tumblr.com/tagged/tattoo-wishlist

I highly reccommend making a tattoo/piercing wishlist! If you can, take pics of yourself and photoshop them on if that doesn't give you a good enough idea of what it will look like.

Last edited:

dirtypaws

STRETCH ARMSTRONG
I've got six piercings (1 1/8" earlobes, 7/16" septum, labret, monroe, tongue, downstairs), and fifteen tattoos (knuckles, face, one on my hand, some on my arms, and a few scattered on my upper arms and legs that are eventually gonna be covered/worked into sleeves)

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
I stretched my nose finally from 1mm to 1.2mm. It was a small jump in comparison to some, but it wasn't easy. Since I couldn't find a taper in that small a size I just went straight in with the new jewellery (I do appreciate how stupid this is, yeah, but I didn't know what else to do, and I once accidentally stretched my tragus from 1.2 to 1.6 like this and that ended up being okay).

I can't get the fucking ring in there though. I can only get a straight bar in.

I also got tattooed for the first time last week ^.^

Plastic-Fox

I can't get the fucking ring in there though. I can only get a straight bar in.

I also got tattooed for the first time last week ^.^

Wrestling with rings can be a pain sometimes. After I put a new hole in my ear it was super difficult due to curve and it being somewhere not easy to see. I ended up just going up another size. Problem solved!

New Tattoo? - Share?

Then I can keep dreaming of starting my sleeve.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
Wrestling with rings can be a pain sometimes. After I put a new hole in my ear it was super difficult due to curve and it being somewhere not easy to see. I ended up just going up another size. Problem solved!

New Tattoo? - Share?

Then I can keep dreaming of starting my sleeve.

Oh, navigating the ring out the other side is just impossible. I'm sat here now with a labret in my nose - the WRONG way round, so I've got a disc outside my nose, just waiting for things to "cool off" before trying again. It's already bled a bit and I'm not going up to 1.6 for many months now. I only even rushed this stretch because I was scared my nose stud was migrating. On that, I'm not so sure. It just... LOOKS like it's in a different place than I initially had it done in.

I want it at 1.6 eventually to have a hulking ring in there. It would be fun to be able to wear a chain from my nose to my ear if I felt like it =D I just don't understand why the piercer wouldn't do it at 1.6 to start with.

Oh yeah, my Industrial is definitely migrating. I'm gonna lose my favourite ='(

As for the tattoo, here it is. Mine is the red one.

It's finishing up the itching-like-hell phase I think. Next is peeling, IIRC ^.^