• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A thread all about dogs

Player

A (Genocidal) crusader protogen with powers
ADORABLE DOG PICTURES GO!
(It can also be your sona if you are any form of canine)
1614099240475.png

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
i used to have about a dozen articles from about 5 years ago about goats that saved dogs from various things but none of the links work anymore and i can't find any new articles.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

i used to have about a dozen articles from about 5 years ago about goats that saved dogs from various things but none of the links work anymore and i can't find any new articles.
i saw the flood one, the fire one and the cat one.

flood link now goes to a dog that saved a human.
fire one now goes to a dog that saved a cat.
and the cat one now goes to a cat that killed a chicken.

OliviaWalshar

This is a thread for sure, for me. My love for dogs is difficult to convey in words. I myself have three Labradors and I'm just happy. The amount of energy that they give me cannot be compared with anything, I literally depend on them emotionally. The presence of two dogs does not prevent me from constantly watching funny videos with them, this thread is my favorite www.oodlelife.com. If you want to get a dog but are in doubt, I advise with both hands. They will definitely make your life brighter, there is no doubt about it.

Last edited: