• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A Traumatising Experience

L

LizardKing

lol guns

I've got a metal pole with a bigger chunk of metal on the end. That'll do.

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
lol guns

I've got a metal pole with a bigger chunk of metal on the end. That'll do.

thats pretty much what my Pazerfaust is, cept shaped and painted.

Ceuper

The Bucket of Truth
God damn you people are armed to the teeth.

If someone were in my house I would just grab whatever I could use to knock them out, if it came to that.

blackfuredfox

God damn you people are armed to the teeth.

If someone were in my house I would just grab whatever I could use to knock them out, if it came to that.

dude, go pick up a hollow handgrenade for like $7, pull the pin and aim for the head, probably stop them for a second and then be scared shitless from what they assume is a live grenade at their feet giving you time to beeat them with a blunt object.

Ceuper

The Bucket of Truth
dude, go pick up a hollow handgrenade for like $7, pull the pin and aim for the head, probably stop them for a second and then be scared shitless from what they assume is a live grenade at their feet giving you time to beeat them with a blunt object.

I would have to look like kind of a moron to throw an apparently live grenade in my house.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
I was born ready... I search my house everyday because I think someone might be there. Not to sound paranoid, but it is a very strange feeling I get, and always right before 10 PM.

Shino

Now with more Writer's Block!
Let's see: someone tries to break into the apartment of an off-duty police officer. Am I prepared?

Yeah, he's fucked. With a capital F. Actually, it'd be kinda funny. Talk about choosing the wrong targets...

blackfuredfox

I would have to look like kind of a moron to throw an apparently live grenade in my house.

woudnt they be stupid for breaking into a person's house?

pixthor

A ghost.
I have two revolvers waiting for him right on my computer desk. That, and a .22 rifle. Which I'm always on by the way.

Krevan

Two Scoops of Hooah!
Screw it, if someone broke into my house... guns are way too easy and unclassy.

I would give him the full blown Home Alone treatment complete with "the sound of a tool chest coming down the stairs" and a "Suck Brick Kid"

blackfuredfox

Screw it, if someone broke into my house... guns are way too easy and unclassy.

I would give him the full blown Home Alone treatment complete with "the sound of a tool chest coming down the stairs" and a "Suck Brick Kid"

dont forget the paint cans and electric sink.

WolvesSoulZ

Let see... Fighting abilities, some martial art, my shape, at least 3 knife in my room and a machette, 4 airsoft...

So i guess i'd just stay cool and pick what's more usefull... So fist or machette. Knock him down and call the police to come pick him.

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
I would have used MY BARE HANDS.

Ok probably I would have used the nearest large wieldable object. In my case now? Hmm, *Looks around room*, A floor lamp.

blackfuredfox

I would have used MY BARE HANDS.

Ok probably I would have used the nearest large wieldable object. In my case now? Hmm, *Looks around room*, A floor lamp.

no no no no no, use Fisto!, the power fist that is made of metal.

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Do a barrel roll, then use your Shaolin spade.

ChapperIce

Oh god my older brother did that to me! He goes to NC for college, and he was coming up for a visit, but got a late start, so he didn't get here until 3 am. Me being the nightowl that I am, was up, and was scared when I heard someone trying to turnthe doorknob. Then ran the fuck in the bathroom and locked the door when I heard them open the back door and come in!!! Come up the stairs...up to the bathroom door.

and say my name. God I was fucking petrified. He laughed at me and hugged me and we hung out before he went to bed.

J

Jelly

Hide and let them take my things.

EH.
I'm a lover not a fighter.

I don't think I have anything easy to sell and easy to take lying around.
Like, what, are they going to take my faggy japanese table lamp?

...OH GOD, MY BANJO.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;CCC

Nocturne

Nocelots? ὸὦό
Every time I'm home alone and get freaked, I go straight for the big kitchen knives 8)

That's what real guns are for, you will never feel as scared having a .44 on your belt, sure some innocent people may turn up dead now and them like that guy in Idaho; god damit if your going to gain 400 pounds you should not wear brown clothing or people will mistake you for a bear.