• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: A watercolor painting for one lucky fur! (WINNERS CHOSEN)

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
Yes! You read that right. A ☆free ☆ painting of one lucky fur's character!

Feel free to drop a ref sheet! In one week (edited) after the first reply, I will pick a character that I like the most! It will be a full watercolor painting. If I choose your character, I will ask for artistic freedom as I will make a themed painting based on your character's personality and (if any) clothing style. I am better at drawing females than I am at drawing males. Non binary, trans, etc. are welcome too!

If interested, I ask for a reference sheet of your character--NO DESCTIPTIONS--and for you to tell me about their personality and (if they wear any) clothing style. SFW ONLY!

If you do win, you can ask me about shipping your artwork to you as well (only if you're interested in a physical copy of your painting or only if you feel comfortable enough) free of charge! You do not have to, it's just an offer.

Here are examples of my work:

(v Two newest)
161968522719487313.jpeg
161968524444848262.jpeg

(v Older. I've improved since this one)
1609725546.bluesky.love_watercolorfurry.jpg

Plus bonus space painting; because
s p a c e:
IMG_20210428_153319_141.jpg

Last edited:

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
Edit: sorry. It's fixed. I accidentally deleted the images, but now they are back up!

DrifterJellybean

On the dark side since 2011

sleepy kitty

frisky feline

Megan, perhaps?
Sure, you are entered!

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
I am better at drawing females than I am at drawing males.
Ah, but don't say that. I had a look at your gallery and your male character drawings are equally fine. I'd be honored if you considered my antelope "secondary sona":
Personality-wise, I came to think that he represents my more calm and collected, mature and spiritual side (as opposed to the more "all-purpose" but also quite unstable hyena).
About the clothing, it's best kept to minimum, simply not to obscure the fur patterns! If it's needed, something like proper cargo shorts can be added.

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
Ah, but don't say that. I had a look at your gallery and your male character drawings are equally fine. I'd be honored if you considered my antelope "secondary sona":
Personality-wise, I came to think that he represents my more calm and collected, mature and spiritual side (as opposed to the more "all-purpose" but also quite unstable hyena).
About the clothing, it's best kept to minimum, simply not to obscure the fur patterns! If it's needed, something like proper cargo shorts can be added.
You are entered!

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
I'll offer my pseudo-demon Lilith if you're alright with doing a feral. Despite being considered a demon she's a real sweetheart and loves flowers.

Megan, perhaps?
Reference
Ref2

Two links to my FA. You can use me if you want. I'm fairly laid back in what I wear, but usually regular shirts and jeans.
Since I got so few entries and I cannot decide who to paint, I will paint all four of you! ♡ Paintings will be one in a week!! You all won. =)

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
Update: all four drawings have been made. Will add paint to them within the next 2 or 3 days

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
First two paintings are finished. Gonna work on the last two today