• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A wild turian appears!

Harieltertius

Sexy Turian That Writes Things (STTWT)
tumblr_mcw1al6A5o1qcbq9jo1_500.gif

Hello there!

Oh, hello! Fancy seeing you here... My name is Hariel Tertius, I've been writing fiction since I was a tiny human. Now that I'm all grown up I want to branch out my writing like a leafy tree on steroids. I make a wide variety of things, such as concepts and fiction. I also love to "appreciate" other people's art and roleplay! You might of also known me as "Drtraumaty" "Artificialcodex" or "Sail." I write a lot of fictional concepts and literature. One day you might find me publishing a short story, and the other a creative concept such as a fictional government of sorts. It really depends on how I feel, especially since I'm very prone to getting bored of doing one thing and end up doing something else, so eventually I end up with multiple projects completed at once! Weird but its how my brain works.

I always love feedback on how I can improve my writing. So, if you have time I'd appreciate it if you checked out my Furaffinity!

Anyways, thanks for having me! I'll see you around.

S

silveredgreen

Nice to meet you! I don't really consider myself a writer but i do roleplay (i'm a casual) and worldbuilding is a passion of mine. I do love hearing about other peoples' ideas and unfortunately i don't currently have a dump site for lore to share.

B

backpawscratcher

Super like!!! Hello there. I know how you feel about the juggling of ideas thing. I've got two stories and a drawing all going at the moment, yet my brain still wants to start something else. Will definitely take a look through your work :cool:

furrall

The Lurcher
That's fantastic. I too used to write short stories but I don't seem to have the time these days.
Anyways welcome! :)