• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A wild user appears!

Notorious

Rock Bhunneh!
Hello fellow forum goers! I finally got off me bum and signed up for the forums.

I'm a bunny who is mostly naked most of the time (I can't help it!).

darkdy50

JD the shapeshifter mage
yo, welcome, enjoy your stay
if you want to talk, i got msn and yahoo, hit me up

Kume

WARNING: FAG. BIG TIME.
*licks* We all love to be naked! Have a...*looks through backpack* Orange! *hands you an orange* Its all i have hehe...

Nylak

Angry Otter
ARGH. I DON'T HAVE THAT ONE. *rabidly throws Pokeballs!*

Notorious

Rock Bhunneh!
Pokemon blue, red AND yellow (Ok, technically Yellow is my bro's) as well as Flame Red for the GBA and Pokemon Colosseum for the Gamecube (which is also technically my bro's) and a gameshark for my GBA so I could get the secret items to go catch proper Lugia and Ho-ohs (but don't tell anyone).

Nylak

Angry Otter
I just got everything up til Crystal. Played a bit of Sapphire on my gf's GBA, and I've got XD: Gale of Darkness or whatever for Gamecube, and almost commited suicide out of sadness. Used to be a rabid fan (like, in elementary school, traveling to compete in statewide tournies and actually placing rabid); very disappointed in where it's gone. ;;

Smurgen

Lonely Bunny
Hello and welcome to FAF! Feel free to chat me up anytime!
Info is over there!
<---

Pokemon Pearl has rekindled my love of teh pokeymans.

Alex-kitsune

Batteries not incuded
Funny how I'm playing Pokemon Gold like right now D: <
Why are the Spinarak's Purple? Dx

oh hai :D

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
Welcome onboard, wild bunny ^^

Have a cookie *hands you one*

Velnor

The Texas Otter
Hiya!
*Wild user fled!*
Aww dang it..... *looks at fish peace-offering* oh well....

Velnor

The Texas Otter
-needs to get two more people to do a team rocket reference with,and finds none, then sighs-

"welcome.."

Gahhh..... i was a few moments too late.... grrrr...

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Salutations, Notorius, and welcome to the FA forums. :cool: Feel free to leave me a PM at any time if you ever need help with anything, or if you just want to have a nice, friendly chat. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)