• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Abandoned cringy fursonas

F

foussiremix

Heyo
I just remembered the cringy fursonas I drew when I was 15.
At that time my art knowledge was at the point of an pea.

You can rate them if you want :p
Feel free to post yours here too

This ugly beotch was called lumina, she was the embodiment of my lack of my colour theory. She was an lightwolve or something and a magical girl.

foussiremix-48925.submit.93797.jpg

This was in fact my very first fursona and first digital drawing I made in ms paint i think.

His name was luminous and he was supposed to be an kitsune mage or lightwolve...idunno.

luminouswolf____old_style__my_first_art_thati_drew_by_foussiremix_d8ml7oq.png

Hope your pupils are okay guys.

LeFay

Professional meme inspector
My eyes are bleeding

Hey man we all went through that phase when we first got into the fandom. Believe me when I tell you this is tame compared to some of the really outlandish ones that crop up. But it did give me a good laugh.

Faustus

You know those horror movies, where they use what looks like a child's drawings to give you a hint of what the evil monster looks like without blowing the gaff and actually showing it to you in the flesh? Remember how creepy those were? Yeah. These are not like that. :D

Fair play to you for general self-awareness though. Sometimes it's good to see where you came from so you can appreciate how much you've improved.

...you HAVE improved, right?

F

foussiremix

You know those horror movies, where they use what looks like a child's drawings to give you a hint of what the evil monster looks like without blowing the gaff and actually showing it to you in the flesh? Remember how creepy those were? Yeah. These are not like that. :D

Fair play to you for general self-awareness though. Sometimes it's good to see where you came from so you can appreciate how much you've improved.

...you HAVE improved, right?

Yee I improved alot, practiced stuff.

Like that is the latest drawing of my cat fursona I did some days ago.

IMG_20190814_143647-1488x1984.jpg

F

foussiremix

More abominations I created as a 15 year old

When I like did an furry bootleg version of lapis lazuli from steven universe.
Dem legs tho
STICC

1426619533.foussiremix_lapis_001.jpg

That one....I dunno,hair and head pieces were taken from an character from the magical girl anime franchise called pretty cure from the season fresh precure.
I have no idea what I thought when I drew her.
For some reason, she makes me aggressive.
Tho makes me happy to see how much I improved looking back at this short ass bih.
foussiremix-49044.submit.93797.jpg

LeFay

Professional meme inspector
That first one is uhhhhhh UHHHHHH a thing. But actually that second one is actually pretty interesting. You could actually do some cool stuff with that one. Gives me a Madoka Magica vibe for some reason.

Foxex

3D Charcter Artist
More abominations I created as a 15 year old

When I like did an furry bootleg version of lapis lazuli from steven universe.
Dem legs tho
STICC

View attachment 68185

That one....I dunno,hair and head pieces were taken from an character from the magical girl anime franchise called pretty cure from the season fresh precure.
I have no idea what I thought when I drew her.
For some reason, she makes me aggressive.
Tho makes me happy to see how much I improved looking back at this short ass bih.
View attachment 68186

i like that 2nd one, mind if i do something with it art wise sometime down the line?

B

blue sky love

I had a psychopathic Fursona in 2006-2010 named Fluffykins.

mustelidcreature

actually becomes opossum like a boss
I've had soo many past sonas but this ugly motherfucker was the cringiest one lmao
I stopped using them in late 2013 but I drew this in 2016 for the fun of it
I couldn't find anything other drawings but I deleted all of because I was embarrased
look_at_this_dude_dot_jpeg_by_thecellabration-dat5ad0.png

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
I don't think I ever had any "cringy" fursonas, I had bad OCs with a lack of color theory but I didn't have a fursona until I was already at least somewhat aware of how colors work by the time I joined the fandom. Also, both fursonas I've had weren't designed by me, because I'm still not very great at coming up with interesting designs.

But this OC I made in 2015? It can burn in hell. :3
d8u73h1-d2a1ad49-46a8-4ab4-857e-5c48e006ff51.png

My eyessssssss!
Luckily, Wild is my first Fursona. I kinda wish I had joined the fandom in my terrible child years so I could have some ugly fursonas to put here and laugh at.

S

Stuff

Had a Fursona when I first joined the Fandom. His Name was 'Dagex'. Don't even ask where that Name came from. I don't know where it came from.

I only got the Name and the Species(Which was a Fox) and that was it. Then later went onto create another Fursona called 'Arvid'. That one was a lot better but there were some things that could've been improved or could have been different.

I currently don't have a Fursona as of returning to the Fandom but I plant to work on a new one soon.