• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
Reasently I have been thinking about this.

Oh yeah and please if your out to bash the abdl or diaperfur or babyfur fandom I suggest not commenting. If you comment I dissagree with this fine far enough. But do not be trolling us because we are people too and we demand respect. It is also OK if you comment and say you have nothing against us that is OK too.

So Recently I have been thinking about getting a pacifier.
I live in the UK so there is a lot of pound shops in town at I go to. They are also a lot of charity shops at sell baby like things and one of them was selling what looked like cheep baby nappies or diapers in the community.

But I digress we are not talking about the baby toys and if you can get diapers/nappies from a charity shop

So I have seen pacifiers before at the charity shops but the ones at sell baby pacifeirs at the shop usually are quite fair away. Though I can still get to them.

I have thought to myself if I ever see a charity shop selling baby pacifiers. (They usually in a packet)
I would buy them. Unless they are second hand at have been open. :p

I even look in my community's charity shops and towns limited charity shops to see weather they are any baby pacifiers for $ale.
Why Charity shops I have good justification for it.
When or if I get pacifiers from there the profits will go to a good cause instead of a company getting the profit in there pocket!o_O

I still can not find any in any charity shop? Though I may keep on looking

There is a pacifier at I am after but it dose cost a lot of money and I live here in the uk here is a map

Sorry I can not seem to upload and Ahh Upload file so that is how you do it but it dose say FOR YOUR SECURITY: All hidden data in image files (eg. location) will be removed during the upload! So I do not know weather you will be able to see it or not.

But I live in the United Kingdom.

So let me show you the pacifier at if I was to buy I would not mind getting one
41gvbGnxb4L._SY355_.jpg

Wub_pd_dragon.jpg

81XCbtL1H9L._SY355_.jpg

Though out of all of those dragons I like the red one better but they are quite expensive. I have even gone to shops like mouther care and another one at just seemed to be selling cloths and the one in the Trinity centre. But still I can not find any. You would have thought Mouther care would have some!

But all well.

If I see one of these should I buy one?
I am leening towards it if it is a red dragon.

Then there is the sweety or candy pacifiers at you can get which I do buy those they kind of look like this but a little smaller and they one of them has a ribbon on it and another has a landlard which is my blue one
CandySucksRingPop__47791.1423768291.1280.1280.jpg

When you have finished you left with a nice long stem with a small ball at holed the pacifier in place.
Now I want to find someone to modify it into a real pacifier using ether the bottle tit from the pound shop or the tits at you can buy sepritly from the phamasy.
I was talking to my friend to see if he was OK with it.
The confersation ended up I think he saying I could even do that. So I will give him the end of the sweet pacifier so he can modify it into a real one.

If your intrested here is my idea you get the finished off pacstic base of your candy pacifier. You clean it ether by putting it into hot water ether by cub or sink if your living on your own. If you cleaning it make sure to get that sticky sweety part off

All bits of candy must be removed

After it has dried or you have dried it with a towel next go out shopping for these items

Supper glue if you have not got any
and
Baby bottle parts this will be your nuk.
$(KGrHqJHJC!FI69Uj0IYBSQFvF8Uuw~~_32.JPG

You best get these kinds of versions for supper gluing
s-l225.jpg

DO NOT GET THESE TYPES BECAUSE THERE IS NO RUBBER/SILLICON TO SUPER GLUE!

weather it be rubber or sillicon this will be used as your nuk remeber try to buy one at will fit your candy pacifier base. There is always the £ shop or if your in America the $ store
evenflo.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

After you have desided tit from a bottle or buy a tit to go on your pacifier. Next you need to buy supper glue if you have not already.

Once your back at home or out and about in the toilet doing it in secret it is then time to super glue the tit at you have choicen onto the bottle.

Oh and if you do get some at are like these on the bottle not to worry.
s-l225.jpg

Just carefully cut out the bottom or try to take it apart with out using scizers if nessorsery. Use scizers if you have to and if you do be careful not to damage the silicon or rubber at is flat and stands up.

After you super glued it down just wait until it has properly dried. Once it has dried walla you have your very own adult pacifier.

I walk into pound shops poundworld where everything is a Pound and the American equivalent is everything is a dollar store.

etfd.jpg

The American equivalent to the pound shop
1439478834980358672.jpg

This is the Pound shop and before I go on any more No I am not trying to advertise I am mearly telling people where to go or where I go sometimes OK :)

So I have seen some cheep baby pacifiers at only cost £1.00 should I get one?
Sometimes you can get a pack of 3 for £1.00 they are one packet with 3 baby pacifiers in.
If you want to get some yourself you can easyily pocket them in your pocket.

Right enough otherwise I am going to get into trouble for advertising.

Also local shops sell them as well but I do not know weather my community is a community where everyone knows everyone. I do not want to buy cheep baby pacifiers only for the guy at the counter turning around and saying I am something I am not like the P word at so many of us in the ABDL and Babyfur and diaperfur fandom dislikes so much.

So what are your thoughts?
Should I get some pacifiers or just one?

Attachments

• deleat after use 26.gif
    deleat after use 26.gif
    285.2 KB · Views: 436

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Generally speaking, I have two myself and I don't use them too often. If you are going to get one I'd just get one first and if you like them you can get more in the future. I do find that sometimes they can be very relaxing and if it doesn't drop out of my mouth in the middle of the night it actually helps alleviate my light snoring. It's really up to you in the end what'd you'd like to do

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
i saw this thread this morning with no replies and i thought, "Where's Astus when you need 'em?". i drove home from work, hopped back on the forum and there we go! Right on schedule!

Astus

Well Known Foxxo

Ricky

i've always wanted to get one from there... but i have no money D:

Yeah, me too but I just got a job at 7-11 because I finally got to talk to a person, and I'm good with people ;3

Probably won't be the first thing on my list but maybe eventually.

Or maybe right away, just to fuck with all the people in the shelters here :V

$17.99 OK the $6.99 pacifier cradle holders do not look too bad but still expensive but
Supply Your Own Favoriate Pacifier Guard To Be Modified
from $22.99 is pretty expensive

For the chepist at I saw on build a pacifier $17.99 if google is correct would cost £12.47 for the cheepest build a pacifier
£4.84 for the cradle holders and a wopping £15.93 for the send us your pacifiers and I have not touched on shipping to the United Kingdom yet.

Astusthefox you can always make your own by following the instructions at the top.
I did it for anyone who was interested in making a pacifier for themselves or others. The giant candy sucks already come with a pacifeir guard. I do not know weather it will work.
You can always take the base with you to measure it.

:eek: Or since that is quite scary and embarressing if it is not the right shame you can try timing it down. Or if you happen to find a cheep nuk 5 hanging around.
Then you can take it off and glue it onto that pacifier

Be aware though it dose have hard plastic underneath!

and I would not suggest doing what my dream at I had one time which is a pacifier with plastic with chicking wire underneath it :D

i saw this thread this morning with no replies and i thought, "Where's Astus when you need 'em?". i drove home from work, hopped back on the forum and there we go! Right on schedule!

Of course he will I PM him I was doing the thread LOL!!!

D

Deleted member 82554

@Ricky you're a babyfur?

On topic: Hate to break it to you, but asking about ABDL topics and not to get slandered on a (mostly) furry exclusive forum might be asking a bit to much. However, FAF is more hugboxy now than it was, so there is that.

You should ask over at ADISC.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
What you should get is a new opinion and a new view on the world.
Why didn't you grow out of pacifiers man? Is it your escape?
Not a fan of the babyfur scene. It's one thing to like cute baby animals but to dress them (and oneself) in diapers and pacifiers is just fucking weird and it doesn't sit right.

What did I say about not bashing or trolling the fandom

Reasently I have been thinking about this.

Oh yeah and please if your out to bash the abdl or diaperfur or babyfur fandom I suggest not commenting. If you comment I dissagree with this fine far enough. But do not be trolling us because we are people too and we demand respect. It is also OK if you comment and say you have nothing against us that is OK too.

Oh yeah that was it!
I have put down ABDL as well as babyfur and I do mention diaperfurs in there.

Ricky

Not a fan of the babyfur scene. It's one thing to like cute baby animals but to dress them (and oneself) in diapers and pacifiers is just fucking weird and it doesn't sit right.

Well, no shit :V

And I'm not "into" diapers, like I don't have a fetish for it.

If I did, I'm pretty sure I could tell ... >.>

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
They seem common enough. I recall there was quite a teenage trend for them, when raves first got big, 'cause of how some of the drugs would make you clinch your teeth, people found pacifiers soothing, and so they became a fashion thing.

I recall one day me and my mate were walking to the store, smoking cigarettes, and these four teenage boys passed by(like maybe 15 or so), all with pacifiers, and one of them asked for a cigarette, and we looked at them, like, 'Aren't you a littler young?" That was before I found out it had become a kinda trend.

Anyway, not sure if it still is, but I say if it makes ya feel good, get one, and who cares what anyone thinks.

D

Deleted member 82554

I posted about it before, too ;3
Never noticed.
What did I say about not bashing or trolling the fandom
You can tell everyone not to bash and troll until your face turns blue, but since this is an open forum, everyone is entitled to their views and opinions, and not every view and opinion will be something you like to hear/read.

And for the record: I was politely pointing out that FAF might not be the most suitable forum to ask your question.

That said, there is a babyfur community called "babyfur.me" or "fluffywaddles.net".

Ricky

Never noticed.

You can tell everyone not to bash and troll until your face turns blue, but since this is an open forum, everyone is entitled to their views and opinions, and not every view and opinion will be something you like to hear/read.

And for the record: I was politely pointing out that FAF might not be the most suitable forum to ask your question.

That said, there is a babyfur community called "babyfur.me" or "fluffywaddles.net".

I don't really care. I was on a mat sleeping outside last night night but that's okay, the night before I was in restraints at the hospital here. It's because I had a legal form of an illegal drug and the hospital had to give it back, but I had to ask them if they called the police would they have a record of that. They are all actually jealous I am a member of Connections here. Someone was just pissed because he can do laundry here. I've been openly talking about how I stole Benzedrex inhalers and they don't know what I'm talking about but it's basically a legal form of meth. They are all scared of bed bugs too, but I don't think you can get them on plastic mats. I guess the blankets you can and I think some homeless people slept in them one of the homeless people slept in them the night before. I said really loudly last night though, when I was smoking two cigarette butts "THE FILTER'S THE BEST PART! THAT'S WHERE THEY PUT THE HEROIN! ONLY US REAL GOOD SMOKERS KNOW THAT FUCKIN' SECRET!!!" :V

I'm pretty good at psychology. That's Denis Leary ... :V

Everybody was calling me a homo too, "under their breath."

It's amazing how many homeless people are at the 7-11, too. Up on Pike and Market.

This is where I'm staying.

D

Deleted member 82554

@Ricky uhhh...wow. Sounds like your situation is quite shitty. But how did you get all of that from me not knowing you are a babyfur?

Ricky

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Ricky pls. Suck on a pacifier until you feel better.

Last edited:

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
This got off topic really fast

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Angellothefox, your poor spelling made it very difficult to tell what your opening post was about. :\

Anyway, I'll merely interject to say that I wouldn't buy anything that goes in your mouth, or anything to do with children, from charity shops.

I've previously worked in charity shops; many of the children's items that were donated to us were dirty and covered with snot. I had to throw them away; I wasn't even going to attempt cleaning them.

Anyway, shine on your crazy diamond.

To be honest I doubt they can change and I suspect plenty of them feel a sense of guilt or embarrassment about the whole thing already.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
To be honest I doubt they can change and I suspect plenty of them feel a sense of guilt or embarrassment about the whole thing already.

yeah, pretty much