• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
"This person said he dislikes Diaper Furs. I better tell him a story divulging much more information than is needed about how I pissed in a fake diaper."

I mean... I don't have a problem with you guys, you do you... but... that's an entirely inappropriate response?

Which person said that because I do not mind diaperfurs infact I consider myself one so it is not me?

Terror-Run

Well this thread went to some weird places.

Austin Powers bites back: a cross sectional comparison of US and English national oral health surveys | The BMJ

"The oral health of US citizens is not better than the English, and there are consistently wider educational and income oral health inequalities in the US compared with England"

So the Brits and the us are not exactly having the best mouths? xD I belong to neither, that said I did need some massive surgery as a kid because I looked like I had been hit by a truck - which I don't mind, it's the people who choose not to have it for their kids that bothers me as it's harder and more expensive to fix in adulthood.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
So the Brits and the us are not exactly having the best mouths? xD I belong to neither, that said I did need some massive surgery as a kid because I looked like I had been hit by a truck - which I don't mind, it's the people who choose not to have it for their kids that bothers me as it's harder and more expensive to fix in adulthood.

There is an American stereotype that British people have bad teeth. The study shows that there is no large difference between American and British dental health, so this stereotype is a fiction.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I hear this is popular being put in the mouths of babyfurs :V

Astus

Well Known Foxxo