• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

About Selling Dubia Roaches...

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Hi again, y’all! I’m coming with a question that may help me run a small business, or at least earn me a little revenue, at best.

How do y’all feel about the idea of me selling Dubia Roaches? I own two reptiles, and I’ve had a thriving colony of Dubia Roaches that I’ve been feeding them for a couple of years now. I have way too many of them for the small amount of reptiles that I own, so should I sell some of them and make a profit? I have extra egg crates, all I need is a method of securely shipping the insects. I’m sure many reptile owners out there would love to purchase a healthy meal for their reptiles! I know this might seem like an odd question, but any feedback would be appreciated~

Catdog

I caused a little stir.
I suggest selling them on fauna classifieds! That's where I bought most of my supplies and animals when I was really into reptile stuff. Lots of tips on shipping and pricing there.

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
I suggest selling them on fauna classifieds! That's where I bought most of my supplies and animals when I was really into reptile stuff. Lots of tips on shipping and pricing there.

Ah, thank you for letting me know about that, fren! I’ll definitely go and take a look.