• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

About SoFurry i guess

Bigbrownorc

So i've stopped using SoFurry long ago. Mostly because the users there are mostly bitter as hell, and stuff i post that get, for example, a hundred notes on Tumblr doesn't even raise a brow to anyone. Except for the occasional 1 star after weeks. The forums are basicly dead and on mobile everything is just a big no-no.

But the one thing that always bothered me. Everytime i even slightly mentioned or advertised my Fur Affinity page i'm suddenly seen as the devil in a crowded church!
How come?

I've joined the FurAffinity community for like a year now. So you could call me a newbie on this.

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
I don't know what to tell you. I have had very good luck with SoFurry with a huge number of page views. It's my FA account that does poorly.

L

lupi900

Glad I'm not the only one here. I left after the mods refused to deal with childish users attaking me over xbox while having immature as hell mod harss me and give ban threats over telling him to do his job.

I've never had any sucess posting stuff there where just ignored and when i reuploaded stuff to my weasyl. I got more likes there.

Mostly because the users there are mostly bitter as hell

In my case they just flat out ignore my direct replies on the forums & one that did was crying that i necro'd a thread by replying to a 2 day old post. Also i still remeber that thread by some troll where every post was them personaly attacking his mental ilness to the point mods locked the thread.

There really no point on sofurry when both weasyl & FA shit on it for everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Glad I'm not the only one here. I left after the mods refused to deal with childish users attaking me over xbox while having immature as hell mod harss me and give ban threats over telling him to do his job.

I've never had any sucess posting stuff there where just ignored and when i reuploaded stuff to my weasyl. I got more likes there.

In my case they just flat out ignore my direct replies on the forums & one that did was crying that i necro'd a thread by replying to a 2 day old post. Also i still remeber that thread by some troll where every post was them personaly attacking his mental ilness to the point mods locked the thread.

There really no point on sofurry when both weasyl & FA shit on it for everything.
A two day old thread is a necro?!? Bah!

On one of my truck forums, we had a seventeen year old thread draugr'd back to life. I had to exhume my Amiga 2000 from the closet just to ban the dOOd for that bit of thread reanimation.

Beatle9

Asexual coywolf and amateur writer.
Really? I was advised by a friend to upload my writings there. Best decision I've ever made. So much more people are paying attention to it, where as on FA and DA, it didn't get that much feedback.

L

lupi900

Really? I was advised by a friend to upload my writings there. Best decision I've ever made. So much more people are paying attention to it, where as on FA and DA, it didn't get that much feedback.

That because sofurry was originally yiffstar a site famous for being the best for furry stories but dead for anything else in sofurry's case.