• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

About "Tangletorn", the new upcoming furry videogame.

Lysirell

Ruffus, the Eurasian Lynx!
A team of furry artists has decided to start working on a ( RPG...? ) game that has absolutely HYPED me.
The project it's not well known at the moment since there's not a lot of information (the developers decided to keep it as a "secret" for some time), so here i'll leave the link to the twitter account with updates about the game: Tangletorn (@tangletorn) on Twitter

I just wanted to know what are your thoughts about it...
Is it going to be good? Would you play it? Does the idea of it look attractive or fun to you?

At least for me, this looks SO DARN PROMISING

N

Nyro46

I found out about Tangletorn since I follow Kenket on DeviantArt.
The game, characters and art definitely intrigue me. I really like medieval/fantasy type stuff and that mixed with furry is really cool to me. Though I honestly had no idea what Tangletorn was exactly until I read this thread lol (I wasn't sure if it was a video game, a tabletop game, a comic, or what).
I will definitely be looking into it when it gets released, though. Currently I have a game on my Steam called Armello, which is like a tabletop RPG videogame with furries, but I haven't gotten much past the intro parts of the game as my current computer (a laptop) can't run the game very well. So I'm waiting for when I finish building my desktop.

EDIT: I'm no longer interested in this game, considering I was basically scammed out of $25 dollars by one of the main artists working on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
Honestly, kinda mixed? On one side, it definitely looks professional and well put together, and I'm going to play the end result if it ends up being well-reviewed; on the other though (at least judging from available info and concept artwork), it seems to fall into the category of folk-ish anthro high-fantasy, of which there are dime a dozen works of art in all mediums already, and I would really love someone tackling something other than "wolves and foxes going medieval".

Last edited:
A team of furry artists has decided to start working on a ( RPG...? ) game that has absolutely HYPED me.
The project it's not well known at the moment since there's not a lot of information (the developers decided to keep it as a "secret" for some time), so here i'll leave the link to the twitter account with updates about the game: Tangletorn (@tangletorn) on Twitter

I just wanted to know what are your thoughts about it...
Is it going to be good? Would you play it? Does the idea of it look attractive or fun to you?

At least for me, this looks SO DARN PROMISING
I might need to look into this later into development. Brenna and Crumb seem cool.

NovaKCT

Starpaws | Laggy YouTube Gaming Extraordinaire
Will it work on my Windows 7 SP 1 32 bit Pentium 4 core? AMD Firepro v4900?

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
Honestly, kinda mixed? On one side, it definitely looks professional and well put together, and I'm going to play the end result if it ends up being well-reviewed; on the other though (at least judging from available info and concept artwork), it seems to fall into the category of folk-ish anthro high-fantasy, of which there are dime a dozen works of art in all mediums already, and I would really love someone tackling something other than "wolves and foxes going medieval".

Honestly, I'll take anything over human exclusivity. Heck, we are only just now including cat people into our games regularly, but even that is the most you can usually hope for.

Last edited:
S

Stuff

I've never heard of Tangletorn but after looking at their Twitter, it definitely seems like an interesting Game. Not that I will play it but it does seem interesting. Hope it does well.