• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Above Average Reference Sheet!

BindleBeep

Hello! I am an avid SL (Second Life) player who has a character I want a reference sheet made for.

At this particular moment I am looking for a much higher quality one because I have the money to spare and I know Ill use this for a long time.

I do have previous art pieces made and pictures of the avatar itself I can use for reference!

Budget: $5-$200

P.S. I am not looking for an artist who will take two years to get it done.

Attachments

• IMG_1744.JPG
    IMG_1744.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_1745.JPG
    IMG_1745.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1746.JPG
    IMG_1746.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Sugar.Rush

Void| Anthro Artist | Feral Artist
Hello! I am an avid SL (Second Life) player who has a character I want a reference sheet made for.

At this particular moment I am looking for a much higher quality one because I have the money to spare and I know Ill use this for a long time.

I do have previous art pieces made and pictures of the avatar itself I can use for reference!

Noted

Succulent

Penguin Hoarder
Hey there! I'd love to draw this for you!
let_s_get_lost_in_the_woods_by_succulentgarden-dciflp6.png

63_by_succulentgarden-dc6zks0.png
some_are_just_better_by_succulentgarden-dcj3cpz.png

we_don_t_mind_the_heat_by_succulentgarden-dcizs00.png

yo_ho_ho_and_four_bottles_of_rum_by_succulentgarden-dci8yj9.png

mei_by_succulentgarden-dci8oet.png

$20 per flat colored pose
$7 per headshot
Anything else you might want added is very negotiable
Name, color palette, written info, simple bg included no extra charge

Thanks so much for taking a look!

Last edited:

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my reference sheets:

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded references (like the second and third one) I charge $26 USD per full-body view. Digitally painted reference sheets (like the last one) are $37 USD per full-body view.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

LadyLyreBird

Local Birb Lady
Hey there fellow SL player, I see you hang out at the Ark too! :)
I can do reference sheets, I do 2 view flat color sheets for $40
I can also do discounts for bulk buys!
Check out samples of my work in my gallery.
Artwork Gallery for ladylyrebird -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

You can note me here or on FA if you are interested in my work and my SL name is CorvisCorone, if you want to chat me on there.

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would love to help you and work fast, here are some of my ref sheets and drawings, send PM if you're interested
0956712d32.jpeg

5e485dcee0.jpeg

poe__commission__by_jessichan15-dby6og6.png

tsumugi_by_jessichan15-dbx8hsk.png

vaarsuul_aieoyold_maaf__commission__by_jessichan15-dc4j4bf.png

furry_cute_couple__commission__by_jessichan15-dcbdd39.png

359732d9b1.jpeg

c527a1e7bf.png

e1bb6b38d4.png

d24ab90349.png

55a67e6023.png

ad99489d0f.png

40d374e3cc.png

UPDATED with a recent ref example

happy to get back into refs again-did a ton several years ago.
I have customer rewards program that gives discounts on futer commissions based on what you paid for current.

1533859063.thesilvermist_lone_ref_anthro_2018.png

Feb 2018:
1519329518.thesilvermist_shortyanthroref.png

2016:
1482197773.thesilvermist_panzer_ref.png

2013:
1366738118.thesilvermist_ariakanzaki12_saber_sheet.png

Last edited:

ruruscube

Hey! Heres my commission journal: www.furaffinity.net: OPEN COMMISSIONS -- ruruscube's Journal
Here are some references that I did before: (all nsfw for nudity!)
www.furaffinity.net: V2 Serenite Ref Sheet [CM] by ruruscube
www.furaffinity.net: Seraphina Reference Sheet [CM] by ruruscube
www.furaffinity.net: Neomia Arcene [CM] by ruruscube
My prices are in euro but there is a currency calculator in the journal! 60€ (70usd) for the standart base of flatcoloured front + backview. Any additional closeups or headshots or shading that you would like will add to the cost, but we can discuss the price together :3 (just for reference 200usd is about 170euro)
If youre interested feel free to Private Message me here or note me on fA!

Nadiafur

Sleek!
Hey!

I do higher end, designed reference sheets for $96. They include all the elements you can see below in this example, as well as the option for two original poses rather than a mirrored one. Layout, Information structure, and typesetting will also be customized to your character!

My turnaround time is under a month, and if you have any questions or are interested, feel free to PM me! For more examples of my work, please visit my FA gallery.

Happy monday!

upload_2018-8-6_10-22-6.jpeg

Shikoire

Hey there! I'm new to FA, buuuut I've done a whole truckload of commissions on other sites (mostly Flight Rising, I won't lie), and I have a giant gallery here. I'll add a few of my favorites though, especially furry characters.

Let me know if you're interested! My prices for one fullbody character, with all the coloring and shading and linework, is $80 USD, so for a reference sheet that's of front & back (mirrored poses), and a few close-ups, I'd charge $130. I'd totally be happy to take a bulk order of no more than 3 different characters and knock off a chunk of that off. $300 for 3 reference photos, or $120 for one! (I'd love to do more than 3, but that's my limit for commissions I can do at once, especially fullbody commissions). Orrrr if you just want fullbody images of the character from the front, I'd do 3 for $200!

Also, I accept half payment after the sketch is complete and approved by you, and the other half on completion of the image, with free edits if I make a mistake, or if you want color shifts. Edits to the lineart will cost a little extra, depending on how much you'd want edited, so I try to make sure the sketch stage is completely approved before proceeding. :)

Let me know if you're interested! The full body image of Lykanth's Lyka is my most recent fully colored and shaded piece.

NbQqmwu.png
qv1UtuH.png

uBWln0Y.png

I generally charge $70 for a full body, full color character
tumblr_pbu6ahFt0R1t8e26ro3_400.png

However, I could throw together a reference sheet including a turnaround/alternative outfit + expressions for $100-$150 (depending on complexity)
tumblr_pbu6ahFt0R1t8e26ro4_400.png

tumblr_pbu6ahFt0R1t8e26ro2_400.png

tumblr_pbu6ahFt0R1t8e26ro1_400.png

My art style is pretty flexible:
tumblr_p6iqjgCz3A1t8e26ro1_400.png
tumblr_inline_p6jc3sBIfE1sv18vf_500.png

tumblr_p7f2xfowNF1t8e26ro1_400.png
tumblr_p6su67K0dT1t8e26ro1_400.png

AwoDee

Daddee

Could you please give examples for what you consider above average, ref sheet wise?

pimpartist

UPDATED with a recent ref example

happy to get back into refs again-did a ton several years ago.
I have customer rewards program that gives discounts on futer commissions based on what you paid for current.

1533859063.thesilvermist_lone_ref_anthro_2018.png

Feb 2018:
1519329518.thesilvermist_shortyanthroref.png

2016:
1482197773.thesilvermist_panzer_ref.png

2013:
1366738118.thesilvermist_ariakanzaki12_saber_sheet.png

Didn't give pricing for flat colors:
$40 for 2 full body 2 flat color
Can add more/less views, separate cloths/accessories/alt hair styles, text details, like/dislikes

I can also do detailed (more realistic fur and shaded) refs
$84 for 2 full body 2 head shots detailed
Can add more/less views, separate cloths/accessories/alt hair styles, text details, like/dislikes

Some bust/icon detailed examples:
1530036019.thesilvermist_biancablackdoganialrescue.png
1533083350.thesilvermist_hubbygift_fada.png
1531447006.thesilvermist_foxsmile.png