• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Abusing thread.

eternal_flare

voice of guilmon!
What the oddest thing you've ever abused?
Using fridge for air-conditioner, using razor on your wrist, etc, tell me^^

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Chocolate.

I didn't realize how much I consumed it until I stopped eating it.

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
Chocolate -- same here. XD

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
*chuckles at Bambi and CAT* Hmm... would have to say my favourite old pair of jean shorts. Had them for like... 12 years.

L

LizardKing

Punchbag. I killed the poor thing ;_;
I also ripped out a PSU and a CD-ROM from and old PC, made a little case for them, and used it as a makeshift CD player after plugging in a set of active speakers into the headphone socket. It was an old AT power supply so it had a hard-wired power switch, which made it easier.

Lost

in color
My favorite pillow!! I have beaten, twisted, stuffed, and throw this poor thing around for about 3 yrs!

RedVein

Cherry Blossom
The thing that I have abused more then anything would have to be
Coheed and Cambria
Good apollo Im burning star IV vol. 1: From fear throught the eyes of madness.

I listened to that thing for months evernight for hours on end.

What the oddest thing you've ever abused?
Using fridge for air-conditioner, using razor on your wrist, etc, tell me^^

razr.jpg

Baby Giraffe

C4 Bunneh!
*dies of laughter* CLEAVER!!! XD

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
My cell phone.
The screen's broken to the point that there's a hole in it you can dig into.
The camera button's missing, and the covers for the recharger and headset have been torn off.

Last edited:

mukichan

Chibi Chubbeh Draggie
I'd have to say my shoes... ^^;

Baby Giraffe

C4 Bunneh!
Yeah, my shoes. I've had the same pair for over a year and they are the Walmart 15 dollar ones....poor things were white but are now every OTHER collor. XD

mukichan

Chibi Chubbeh Draggie
Yeah, my shoes. I've had the same pair for over a year and they are the Walmart 15 dollar ones....poor things were white but are now every OTHER collor. XD

xD I've kept my shoes in a box for years and years and years... neglecting them. ^^; I find that abuse~

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Cocaines a hell of a drug..................

ExTo

Under the sea, near heat vents
My watch got considerable abuse. It's waterproof, and God knows it got to use that ability often, haha. It even ended up velcro'd to a power cable once, no kidding (my brother threw it in the air like a twit and what had to happen happened - it actually went AROUND the power cable). Fortunately my dad could get it back on the ground by throwing a stick at it, but since that day the indiglo is broken.

I'll voluntarily omit the numerous times I dropped, scratched or sat on it. It's amazing how resilient it is.

xKagex

You Just Lost The Game
Vista. LMFAO.
Poor Poor Vista. I hacked and slashed sooooo much through the programs, options, and some of the coding, I damn near reverted it back to XP. which sadly enough is an improvement. :p

Beastcub

my foot
seriously i have this really bad habbit of sittting on my right foot, i try to stop but its just a thing i do when i am being creative (and i make fursuits and art for a living so i am being creative most of the time) i sit on my foot so much i have this huge calist that makes it look like i have 2 ankles on one foot...

i also abused my wheel around back pack in highschool, i dragged it through gravel and grass and dirt and i did not bother to tip pick up for any stair case but rather dragged up and down with huge "thud thud thuds" i also swung it around alot, i abused that sucker untill a wheel fell off.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
NyQuil. I shouldn't be drinking that shit when I'm not sick.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
My old computer monitor. I have battered it in rage, many many times. I also abused the shit out of my first car. My old 94' Jeep Grand Cherokee. I had some 6 inch lifts on that bitch, and some big old tires. That mother had about 350,000 miles on it by the time I was done. Best car ever.

Aryeonos

Gimme Back My Post Count!
Most abused thing I got is this pair of jeans me mum gave me...2 years ago maybe, and she had it forever before that, I still wear them. There is no knees the ankles on them get under my shoe like a boot legging, you can see my underwear through them at any angle, there's holes all over it, and many parts that are threadbear wornthrough ricepaper. But there isn't a single stain on them.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
My Wife's Vageen , it hangs life zee wizard's sleeve.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
paintbrushes...I go through them way too fast.... ^^'

Camel hair brushes , they can cost an arm and a leg but they will hold up against the roughest of artists. NOW GET BACK ON THE STREET AND GET MY MONEY!